Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Video blog post: I need to immortalize what I said about honouring all men today that definately includes Carissa Bennett and Rosemary Raplar, and that includes poor people..................myself being poor...........that's why I don't have many friends...................

Video blog post: I need to immortalize what I said about honouring all men today that definately includes Carissa Bennett and Rosemary Raplar, and that includes poor people..................myself being poor...........that's why I don't have many friends...................
   I'm afraid these ladies will indeed delete their replies, I would think they would that they would want to "have some dignity".........but I said some important stuff in reply to the as of 11:56 a.m. on 12/8.2020 the last comment made by Rosemary Raplar if she makes more comments who knows?................
Rosemary Raplar1 day ago
@Queen Sheri I wish you were my neighbor we would read the Bible together. Riches do not bring the best of friends. I'd rather have one good friend than hundred who know I have money. All throughout the Bible God worked with the poor. I'd rather be poor than rich. I don't want to end up like the rich man in hell! Read, read READ the Bible. God will be your best friend. PS I don't know how to highlight comments. I must have accidentally push something while scrolling through.
   My replies I wish to immortalize, I am very afraid these ladies will delete their comments and if they did my replies would also be deleted.
@Rosemary Raplar You must be one of them, types that don't need friends. I'm not like that, I'm one of them "Extroverted" persona's. Both my best friends moved away from me, and one of them I quitted being friends with because she was a flee-r of the law, like I searched free search her records, and her and her husband sure enough had some "court alert" on them.......and then there was lists of their "accomplises" --------- my ex-best friend looks to be did realistate fraud repeatedly (buying houses that were broken from all I can piece together, and then selling them under "false pretenses" that things were working in said houses that weren't). They clean fled the state of georgia and they told us they weren't supposed to be in my state..........and then they just stayed in my state for months. I think they still are in my state.........just fleeing the law full out. And then my other best friend she just moved to far away. I need lot's of attention.............i am one of them "types" that thrives in life having lot's of social interation, "covid 19 time of life" has been real hard on me.
@Rosemary Raplar Not only am I a "extrovert" persona, on a scale of 1-10 --------- the level of crisis of how much I need to be famous soon is 10. I need for people to love me. And I need a ton of people to love me, like most of the entire planet. Cause I need my life to be better..........I need to not wake up in the morning anymore dreading who's going to attack me now on my blog or on you tube etc. I need to be able to wake up in the morning and know "yes, people love me out there" ----------------- I need like a better life for reals, I need more friends like bad, and by more I mean a fame amount. That's what it's going to take for people to really love me, I believe. I believe I need to "blow up" all kinds on this earth..........that I NEED THAT.
@Rosemary Raplar I think though in heaven (nobody may be reading this this may be a "discussion I'm having with myself" we will need to speak to one another, so I disagree with the idea of even a "few friends and god" SHOULD NOT WE LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS CHRISTIANS AND DON'T THAT ENTAIL A FEW MORE FRIENDS THEN 1 OR TWO ON THIS EARTH? When you said..... """@Queen Sheri I wish you were my neighbor we would read the Bible together. Riches do not bring the best of friends. I'd rather have one good friend than hundred who know I have money. All throughout the Bible God worked with the poor. I'd rather be poor than rich. I don't want to end up like the rich man in hell! Read, read READ the Bible. God will be your best friend."""" One or 2..........................we are supposed to all love each other in heaven. There is something wrong with this "idea" out there that "ooooooooooooooh if most people hate my guts and attack me all the time on my you tube and my instagram and my facebook and my blog that's fine I have god for a friend, or two friends or one friend and god" WHAT???????????????? Very few are apostles according to the bible...........1 Corinthians 12:29 "Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?" But even they had a fair amount of friends that apostles in the bible did. Romans 13:8 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law." More would they do then wish they could be your next door neighbor and bible study with you, they would really TRY. They would really really love. More then just 1 or two comments on someones blog ------ I'M TELLING YOU THE BODY OF CHRIST USED TO REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER. Paul said....................2 Corinthians 12:15 "And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved."
Also is paul and other apostles supposed to be the only ones that 2 Corinthians 12:15 "And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved." Well if they are, and your 2 comments on my blog are "sufficient" in the eye's of the body of christ. Well then how is the anybody going to look at any christians anywhere and see love.........................if it is soooooooooooooooooooo ok to neglect me this much??????????? James 2:5-7 5 Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? 6 But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats? You tell me Rosemary Raplar that my poor self being despised by the body of christ is plenty ok. But it should NOT BE OK. I should have a abundance of friends, whether I be a apostle or not. (honest I ain't even sure somedays..............I feel I am "like paul" and I have been for years...........but I could be imagining things???????)
A few minutes later I had more to say.........................................
  When you told me Rosemary "you poor thing" Whether you were addressing a apostle or not...................... are those words the words to address EITHER a apostle or a normal christian? Philippians 2:3 "Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves." Or where you bashing me to get some "glory" for yourself of some sort?????????? Is your glory glorious now????????????? IF you were indeed trying to bash me to obtain some sort of "glory" for yourself???????????
@Rosemary Raplar Though I know I am not perfect I may of said things I shouldn't of said to you I am sorry for that. You pry are "on the bar" as they say, super high up at your church. I am not like you in that way I on my blog openly declare myself the last of the body of christ (with jesus being below me he beat me, barely Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." I'm a touch sad about him beating me as "the last" but I'll get over it. I have a real point, the earth is watching are they doing to see a "loving church" or not you recogn by a bunch of judgy comments on my blog???????????? If you hate me fine, but then you should love the body of christ enough to think about how you speak to me 1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king." Whether they be christian or not. I am christian. That's why I'm hated this bad, but I do love lucifer as well and hope someday lucifers people will love me CAUSE I NEED TO BE LOVED BY SOME PEOPLE SOMEWHERE.



0 comments:

Post a Comment