Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

It's good to be "comely" if it wasn't it wouldn't be mentioned in the bible 1 Corinthians 12:23 "And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness." I don't feel society should expect people to be happy all of the time, but chipperiness is comely it is.................

 It's good to be "comely" if it wasn't it wouldn't be mentioned in the bible 1 Corinthians 12:23 "And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness." I don't feel society should expect people to be happy all of the time, but chipperiness is comely it is.................

  I'm in a good mood today..............I include pics why I in a good mood. My husband he's back from the hospital thanks for the prayers. (he had pnuemonia at the same time as covid-19 and that is why he had to go to the hospital). 
  Hindsight is 20/20 no wonder my mom wanted more expensive gifts from me this year, just look at the safe to say $50 or more she spent on me this christmas easy..............pry more like $70 including a fancy tin of chocolates that me and the kids already ate....................
(this one I have salt in it, to get rid of any "bad vibes", and a candle but I will pry add rocks in it, just take me a minute to figure out what rocks I want to put in it, maybe a little elf to??????????)
The littlier lantern in the super expensive lantern set my parents got me for christmasI put on my computer shelf.....amongts some rocks and candles πŸ˜πŸ‘
I just included the neighboring computer shelf in this photo collage, so you can imagine the full effect.........a happy little lighted up rock land of happy time 😁
And these arrived in the mail today, they are rose quartz which supposedly is supposed to make you like love people more....and/or people to love you more. Worth a try!!!!!!!!!!
They ended up being a bit on the small side........butttttttttt...........I having my husband buy me some fish tubing.........and then I trap some in a tube, then I make net style bracelet..........incorporating several tiny rose quartz rocks per bracelet...............
Hubba Bubba Time hahahahhaha πŸ˜‚

I mean get ready to love me so bad....................

Being thankful is comely to, 
l letting ya all know what's comely
me the comely expert and everything hahahahah πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
1 Thessalonians 5:18 "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." When people attack me that's a chance for me to shine, shine in honouring them on my blog, and doing good to them if only in honoring them but you know I giving my enemies money each week so (or I am as of this blog post - I donate money on post in the year 2008 right now...........I have no idea how long I will keep this up?????)...................
  And humble myself. Everytime I'm attacked is a chance to humble myself. 
    I ain't the "biggest thing on this earth" afterall like many of you above me....................
I am the dink of this planet and other planets as well I am of the last! 
As it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you all take the "high rooms" in life
thank god
I well sitting in the LAST ROOM YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Luke 14:10 "But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee." 
  And ya Jesus didn't have any comeliness to him but clearly we are supposed to have comeliness and not like or stay like the lord in "that way" cause if we weren't comely what would anybody want to follow Jesus for???????????? Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him." We are for sure supposed to be comely cause bible done says 1 Corinthians 12:23 "And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness." I definately though billions believe that Jesus brought a "type" of comeliness upon himself by hanging out at bars.........well to some people..........to the sinners he was on the earth to save.  But I think a "real" type of comliness eventually was upon him. Even if he didn't "look" comely. Which he for sure was while going to those bars wearing his totally not cool robe, he was definately not wearing the robes the "cool kids" were wearing..........his robe pry was like so like 2 decades ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day comely people's πŸ‘„

0 comments:

Post a Comment