Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2020

Joel Osteen said God won't move you up in life until your fully ready to be "moved up" in life..............until your at that point that you can really show mercy to your enemies and love them. Joseph was placed in a leadership role truelly because god saw that he was ready................

   Once I was heavily about getting revenge (mostly back when I was a practicing witch - witch craft doing). But last night watching Joel Osteen he was totally right, mercy is "the thing to do" Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." Like if god was ever to "move me up" in life it would be horrible for me to "exact revenge" on people all the sudden and I wouldn't want to be that way, I wouldn't want to hold onto anger etc.
   I told my parents, I view myself as a "servant of the people" (now whether I am a "quality" servant of the people or a very bad one ------ I mean I'll full out say it, people have complained on my blog that I post "worldly songs" I am open about how stinky I actually am 1 Corinthians 15:9 "For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God." I'm definately NOT saying I'm a apostle at all, I'm just "down there" "way down there" waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down there. Refer to the previous blog post where I'm talking about taking the "low room" in life and how I view being goth as one of the "low rooms" (Luke 14:10) https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2020/12/video-blog-post-one-day-at-store-some.html
  That's allllllllllllllll people I been gunning to "serve" LGBTQ, all races of people, like all people I want to be a servant of the people. That doesn't mean I don't want to be famous...........don't get me wrong. man let me tell you all
A fool such as myself could really "have it all"
IT'S POSSIBLE!
But I don't estimate it would happen if I was "vengeful" If I was proud or highminded. 

  The will of god isn't that we exact "revenge" on each other. The will of god I truelly believe is that everyone come to repentance and be saved. 2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
  Did Josephs brother's do joseph wrong? ya
Was Joseph so wronged he could've exacted revenge...........and maybe at least get some sympathy from some folks since how he was what thrown in a lions den.......potentially. (or some pit he was thrown in, I think there was lions there?)
  But the time for joseph to witness of the love of god to his brothers, was exactly the moment when instead of revenge, joseph choose mercy. 

Genesis 44:1-2 "And he commanded the steward of his house, saying, Fill the men's sacks with food, as much as they can carry, and put every man's money in his sack's mouth. And put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack's mouth of the youngest, and his corn money. And he did according to the word that Joseph had spoken." 
  Joel Osteen said God won't move you up in life until your fully ready to be "moved up" in life..............until  your at that point that you can really show mercy to your enemies and love them. Joseph was placed in a leadership role truelly because god saw that he was ready. 
 hmmmmmm what song for this one????????/................uhhhhhhhhh just don't listen to the lyrics uhhhhhhhhhh I'M LIKELY A TRAD GOTH (cough with vampire uhhhhh uhhhhh)....................ya let's play "master and servants"..............
THE WAY UP IN LIFE IS VIA "GOING DOWN" 
IN HUMILITY 
LIKE JESUS
Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."



0 comments:

Post a Comment