Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Did you all know that our love for the word of god can grow cold?????? That's what I've learned today thanks to a you tuber...........in these last days where "iniquity" is abounding and it is, though not so much at the baptist church I go to (maybe it's abounding there????????? I don't know?????).....................

Did you all know that our love for the word of god can grow cold?????? That's what I've learned today thanks to a you tuber...........in these last days where "iniquity" is abounding and it is, though not so much at the baptist church I go to (maybe it's abounding there????????? I don't know?????). I'm helping out with the kids crafts with I bestest not say her name on the internet, a older sister that is very nice, and I chat with her after bible study pretty much every week!!!!!!!!! #FACTS
  But anyways about 33:57 into this you tube video.....................................

  This brother talks about people's love for the word of god GROWING COLD!!!!!!!!!!! And I think some of my love for the word of god has grown cold a touch, I have noticed that.
  I once though it was our love for each other that was about to grow cold - maybe that to? But what happens out there ----------- people leave the church cause they don't view the bible as so "important" anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Matthew 24:11-13 "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." ------------- This bit of the bible in context, does indeed echo what the older brother is saying in the above video, cause verse 11 is talking about "and many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many." -------------- my theory is deceiving people into sloppy agape!!!!!!!! That's what it's called "sloppy agape" ----------- where you can do what you want everyday, whatever, jesus loves you and your saved by grace.
 
1 Corinthians 6:19-20

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

   That's all I have to say for today, now I going to pick a elvis song......................
  Man I love elvis! 
Have a great week earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment