Search This Blog

Saturday, April 6, 2019

My "works meet of repentance" for this week, the one I'm most zealous for Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

My "works meet of repentance" for this week, the one I'm most zealous for Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." https://www.yadeliezer.org/program_info.php

Sidenote -- It is extremely possible to accept jesus on your death bed but just think on all the potentially blessings from god you could miss out on then...............
  You might think "ah but following jesus is so hard" - only for awhile for the bible is true...............1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you." What that looks like for each christian may be different --------- I won't lie my gig in the lord is sweet! But your gig in the lord could be sweet to???????????????????????
   Though I realize Genesis 12:3 is talking about much more then just christians blessing israel and the jewish people........."...........and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed"
  Which is great, if everyone was poor that'd be depressing.
  My alien from outerspace blog following is still going mega strong.................
💖💖💖I LOVE YOU ALIENS💖💖💖
----------- "sheri us earth people's are getting jealous right now aliens are getting red type and sparkle hearts" ---------------- "ok earth people's I will give you red type and sparkle hearts at the end of this blog post today" 😁
("unknown region" aka aliens from outerspace
Gotta go, teen wants me to walk chihuahua's right smack now.........................
💖I LOVE YOU TO EARTHLINGS💖

0 comments:

Post a Comment