Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2019

I officially forgive EVERYBODY that ever wronged me...................because I know how the "mercy game" goes Proverbs 21:21 "He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour"...............

I officially forgive EVERYBODY that ever wronged me...................because I know how the "mercy game" goes  Proverbs 21:21 "He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour".
  Clearly I'm a fool that has sinned, ok. And I don't just mean a tiny bit of sin. I don't have a large enough closet to hide everything alright. SO I FORGIVE EVERYONE!
  (((((((((only 3 apostolic christian church of america pastors, know what else I did in the first grade......said activities involved a high school junior/senior like said activities went on for 2 years ---------- he had 6 pack abs and a motorcycle..............I was a devil)))))))))))

⚐⚐WAVING THE WHITE FLAG!!⚐⚐
  "Man sheri your giving quite the juicy details these days, it's like your getting ready to jump up on the world stage".............................uh hugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With a mermaid "gulp"!
  -------------- mermaids have needs???????????????????????????
"ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
   So lately I like literally believe right, that cheap jewelry is plenty ok for a christian to wear, and that even that jesus came that we have life and more abundantly not a diminished sad life..............well I enjoy wearing some real fun jewelry. Just added to my collection today this is my collection right now 😁 #life more abundantly 😁
   

Admitedly I am like a pirate and a chipmunk.........................my logic often in my life has went "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shiny"
hahahhahahahahahahhah
do I know the above pictures are depicting 100 billion% foolishness ---------- yep
⚐⚐WAVING THE WHITE FLAG!!⚐⚐
Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." ----------- I FORGIVE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Ok I include a song......................................my song choice today since how I'm on the topic of my love of sparkly things, and sparkle.
  

"Everyone is a star and deserves a chance to shine " Marilyn Monroe 



0 comments:

Post a Comment