Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Ever been in so much pain, that your struggling to even think straight?........................nothing like some good ol' fashion agony to get me thankful for the people in my life.........................

 Ever been in so much pain, that your struggling to even think straight?........................nothing like some good ol' fashion agony to get me thankful for the people in my life.........................(not going to say what happened today, but it was a ruff day for me.......but things were great at the messianic church I sometimes go to the rabbi came up while people were singing like special cause I hadn't been there for awhile and said hi to me......................I'm thankful for both my churches very thankful)
 I'm not supposed to mention my families names on my blog......but they like many of my facebook posts.......that's some real support. And my brother has said recently some nice things to me in text message.............don't think he's on facebook that much........but basically supportive. Or at least loving me nomadder what.
  I do not believe the baptist church or the messianic church I sometimes go to that either one would "bail on me" I'm thankful for that today. I can't bear being shut out of people's lives anymore..............the pain has grown. The pain I feel is so extreme I can't even "think straight" somedays, so intense it is at times. 
1 Corinthians 13

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
 I've felt pain more then I know how to deal with. And pain that people don't even know about, pain that I don't even speak about. 
  Psalm 25:17-19 
17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
19 Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
  My song choice for today (I've always been into this sort of music,  depeche mode sorta stuffs)..................
   ------------- And I surely understand why people seek out drugs, and alcohol to numb the pain they are feeling.....................if the amount of bars everywhere is a testiment to anything.............instead of the amount of sin on this earth I believe more then that it is a testiment to the amount of pain people are feeling on this earth. 
  People abandoned, by their families, their spouses, maybe their churches, or their employers???????? Surely there is pain and agony out there, searing pain, pain that is so intense people at times feel the only help there is is beer or drugs. 
I don't think this world is horrible on a whole, 
if it was tremendously horrible
god wouldn't of "so loved the world"
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
If you are in agony today.....................know that someone loves you -------- that someone is god!
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
   Someday pain will end................................if you give your life to jesus..................................
Revelation 21:4

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."
   neither shall there be any more pain ------ hard to imagine it................whilst in the grips of complete agony like this........but the word of god is true! Thank god!!!!!!!!!! 
Have a great week earth! 
LOVE


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment