Search This Blog

Thursday, February 8, 2024

One day I laid eye's (again) on the "promised land" for me - people that know often giggle at that. AIN'T NO GIANTS GONNA STOP ME........GIANTS GONNA INSTEAD let me walk on by and go get that!!!!!!!!!!!! But if I am a normal human - sad - then I'm ready to die........for without a "promised land" life is grim.............if it is indeed grim, 9-5 everyday, all day each day grim grim grim white picket american fence grim of minimum wage OR SO a hour grimness jobs, grim, grim, grim....................sheri that's the dream your blessed fool we gonna come to your house and slap or kill you for the joyful apostolic chrisitian church of america..........................

 One day I laid eye's (again) on the "promised land" for me - people that know often giggle at that. AIN'T NO GIANTS GONNA STOP ME........GIANTS GONNA INSTEAD let me walk on by and go get that!!!!!!!!!!!! But if I am a normal human - sad - then I'm ready to die........for without a "promised land" life is grim.............if it is indeed grim, 9-5 everyday, all day each day grim grim grim white picket american fence grim of minimum wage OR SO a hour grimness jobs, grim, grim, grim....................sheri that's the dream your blessed fool we gonna come to your house and slap or kill you for the joyful apostolic chrisitian church of america..........................

"barely getting by" did you catch that lyric
and that is what most american's is doing they barely getting by
and if we ever "catch up" 

INFLATION HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psalm 95:10-11  "Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways: Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest."

THESE PEOPLOE THAT DO NOT KNOW GOD'S WAYS
THEY STUCK TRAPPED WORKING FOR GOOD
NEVER GETTING NO REST 

Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the Lord God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.
Leviticus 26:3-5 "If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely."
I don't work that much
and my wheatgrass is growing good
and my husband bought me like 5-10 more wheatgrass trays the type I really like. 

but my eye's saw "the promised land"

I SAW IT!

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
WAITING STINKS
I don't deem tiny homes as american's losing the american dream
long as eventually they can retire
but right now
how expensive it is to live out there
I ain't sure anybody gonna be able to retire anytime soon hardly
and that's scary
cause we an't supposed to work work work work work work work work
we supposed to eventually 
"enter into rest" 
and I've decided that 100% is 

actually retirement!

For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
hebrews 4:10 I decided is retirement
that is what old people are doing
they are hebrews 4:10ing
if nobody retired and we were all working slaves forever - how sad would that be?????????? SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
but plot twist....................
what if we aren't supposed to retire ever 
instead
what we are supposed to do is keep the sabbath!!!!! (which I believe in keeping the sabbath)

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

  cause the sabbath is a rest on the 7th day

if you rest on the 7th day I think you've entered into the type of rest god did

for he worked 6 days and then he rested on the 7th day!!!!!!!!!!!!

but either way

if you are a slave your whole life

and never enter any land flowing with milk and honey

just flowing with that

THAT IS SAD



0 comments:

Post a Comment