Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

This is who I am I will never change. NEVER. One bible study a girl recognized me, mentioned how great it must be all the people that write me NOBODY WRITES ME EVER, except 2 ACCA members e-mailed me for some amount of time..........then they eventually hated themselves for attacking me so badly and quit speaking to me as they do at that church. Nobody bothers with me at all ever. I am the most hated person, you would think I went out and went on a killing spree - nope I JUST LOVE SATAN, AND GOD/JESUS......................THESE ARE MY OFFENSES.....................

 This is who I am I will never change. NEVER. One bible study a girl recognized me, mentioned how great it must be all the people that write me NOBODY WRITES ME EVER, except 2 ACCA members e-mailed me for some amount of time..........then they eventually hated themselves for attacking me so badly and quit speaking to me as they do at that church. Nobody bothers with me at all ever. I am the most hated person, you would think I went out and went on a killing spree - nope I JUST LOVE SATAN, AND GOD/JESUS......................THESE ARE MY OFFENSES.....................

you could tell me past the point that the cows come home how stupid you think it is loving the devil and god/jesus

I WILL NEVER BE CHANGED

I told 1st hubby
I never gonna change
out here
wild west
x
and that's always how it is
🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎
end my own works man............................
ya them
try less
get more

For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
I'm on that do less get more "life plan"
never getting off that
yee haw
I still working my job 
but uh I must be on some like "tee hee" retirement or something
I ain't trying anymore man
naw
if nobody wants to be friends with me 
hey I have lots of books and much tea man
most of life out there is drama anyways
I'm about that chill country life man
this obnoxious "big time hollywood" marilyn monroe looking, marilyn monroe living, like chill version of me
that's it
that is also a cowgirl with many chickens and ducks
this is me
I no change never
naw
I ain't actually literally fixing to ever get more jobs then my realestate job
my realistate job is plenty work I feel
I ain't plannin
on never being no "big time city slickin chick" nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
this is it
I'm in some senses the most cowgirl ev's
and you all can hate that forever if you want
-------------------
someday
I for real
wouldn't mind some land AND SOME BISON CAUSE I BELIEVE BISON WOULD MAKE MY OUTDOOR COFFEE DRINKING TIME BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!
Bison on AppleBison on AppleBison on AppleBison on AppleBison on AppleBison on Apple
But a chinese garden also might be nice. 
I could go either way in the future
bison..............or...................chinese garden?????????????????
I just letting you all know all you all that think I'm "popular" 
naw
I'm not popular
but that's ok
that's ok
I ain't doin what the masses is doin
the masses is either
hating god/jesus (to be cool I believe, I believe a lot of them hating god/jesus to be cool) 
or they hating lucifer/satan - I believe Lucifer/Satan is also hated by christians and people in general so that they "look cool" or be popular
f
popularity
I fittin to keep on going against the grain in the wild west
x
00000
πŸ‘
enjoy all your popularity today - sucka
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.














0 comments:

Post a Comment