Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

I shook lucifer's hand before I came to this earth AND I WILL NEVER take that handshake back - I don't care how many christians he delivers up! (he going to be doing his job in that) Revelation 2:10 "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life." ...........this is not a phase...............I am a villian christian probably the only one. I counted many costs before coming to this earth - LUCIFER IS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS IS JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY BOTH "WORTH IT" TO ME IN DIFFERENT WAYS....................I'm not opposed to some suffering for the lord - but I am a valley girl who likes to "chillax" most of most days I don't deal with stress well at all................your personality is what it is..................

 I shook lucifer's hand before I came to this earth AND I WILL NEVER take that handshake back - I don't care how many christians he delivers up! (he going to be doing his job in that)  Revelation 2:10 "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life." ...........this is not a phase...............I am a villian christian probably the only one. I counted many costs before coming to this earth - LUCIFER IS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS IS JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY BOTH "WORTH IT" TO ME IN DIFFERENT WAYS....................I'm not opposed to some suffering for the lord - but I am a valley girl who likes to "chillax" most of most days I don't deal with stress well at all................your personality is what it is..................

shaking lucifers hand was one of the best ideas I EVER HAD

walkin up to him

shaking his hand 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

that's called 

buttering your bread

that's some quality butter to 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

we gotta deal with christians being killed all us when it happens

Revelation 13:10 "He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints."
buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttter 
and all that maple syrup
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

via GIPHY

Don't worry fellow christians

soon Lucifer will be on this earth

and maybe some you will also shake his hand

and get some "butter and maple syrup"


THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU!


Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 I can love whatever bible verses I want, happen to love love love love love Revelations 12:12 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

0 comments:

Post a Comment