skip to main | skip to sidebar

Giving it to god

I am a christian blogger. Though I do love the devil - lucifer.............he had no choice to be "the devil" Cause John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Let's not hate god xoxoo everyone, doin our best including Lucifer. If you e-mail me your only going to stress me out more then I already am but to be "easy to intreat" sheriwalz@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 4, 2024

I'm not mad at god for being mad. The thing with people like me, God and Lucifer - is we are often considered a-holes............but in ACTUALITY WE ACTUALY FEEL MORE THEN MOST PEOPLE - SO MUCH MORE THAT A FEW TIMES IT'S BEEN TO OUR DETERIMENT. (I'll go ahead and say it I pry should never talk about my families church - I should just not care about those people.................I SHOULD BE A REAL A-HOLE SO THAT I DON'T LOOK LIKE A-HOLE TALKING AND "FEELING" TO MUCH). But what does me, God and Lucifer go ahead and often do.............ya we often feel "to much" get ourselves good and busted.........................

Update 4/20/2026 This post's popularity this week has me puzzled...........how is this fueling your "christian rage and hate for me" because I don't just work to follow jesus everyday but I love satan as well"???????????????? I lost friends, I'm friendless really, over my love for the devil and was told though the person in my family attacked me for days and days and days in private texts on instagram telling me how horrible I am for loving the devil that I don't deserve friends, or family etc. etc. then they denied they did this attack IT HAPPENED I AIN'T NO LIAR. 
  I KNOW I'M DESPERATELY HATED. I don't get the popularity of this blog post this week and talk about it in video below..................
"JUST BE YOURSELF" people say out there but when I finally do it, you all big mad
your souls are being destroyed (pastor last saturday part his sermon was about if you don't "make no place for the devil" your bringing the whole body of christ down) by my blog even though you have the ability to resist the devil 
RESIST THE DEVIL AND HE WILL FLEE FROM YOU
James 4:7 "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
I LIKE TALKING TO LUCIFER ALL DAY AND NIGHT
IN MY MIND MUCH MORE HARM HAS CAME TO ME FROM ALL THE CHRISTIANS AND MY FAMILY being mad at me for their lord jesus christ. CAUSE NOBODY CAN BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE THAT LOVES THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN TALKING TO LUCIFER AND HIS MEN EVERYDAY ALL DAY LONG. 
traffic to my blog right now - THEY GOTS TO BURN WITH HATRED FOR ME FOR THEIR LORD JESUS CHRIST BECAUSE I LOVE THE DEVIL MANY EX FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS CHRISTIANS HAVE TOLD ME THAT PROFUSELY WHILE TELLING ME I'M HATEFUL TRASH BECAUSE IN THEIR MINDS IF SOMEONE LOVES THE DEVIL THEN THAT MEANS THEY HATE EVERYONE 
EVEN THOUGH I DONATE TO CHARITIES AND VOLUNTEER AT FOODBANKS AND THIS "NARRATIVE" OF ME THAT I'M A HATEFUL WORTHLESS BISH DOESN'T MATCH UP WITH HOW I LIVE THAT'S STILL HOW IT IS IN ALL YOUR MINDS I'VE BEEN PROFUSELY TOLD WHILE YOUR BURNING WITH RAGE AND WANTING TO BADLY KILL ME FOR YOUR LORD JESUS CHRIST....................
PROOF THAT THIS IS THE POPULARIST POST AT THE MOMENT HAS BEEN "HIGH UP IN THE RANKS FOR DAYS NOW"....................................................ENJOY HATING ME WITH A PASSION FOR YOUR LORD TO PLEASE HIM FOR ALL OF ETERNITY....................

just woke up look - still pretty sick

 I'm not mad at god for being mad. The thing with people like me, God and Lucifer - is we are often considered a-holes............but in ACTUALITY WE ACTUALY FEEL MORE THEN MOST PEOPLE - SO MUCH MORE THAT A FEW TIMES IT'S BEEN TO OUR DETERIMENT. (I'll go ahead and say it I pry should never talk about my families church - I should just not care about those people.................I SHOULD BE A REAL A-HOLE SO THAT I DON'T LOOK LIKE A-HOLE TALKING AND "FEELING" TO MUCH). But what does me, God and Lucifer go ahead and often do.............ya we often feel "to much" get ourselves good and busted.........................

most you think bad of lucifer

call him bad things

and many think bad things as well about god over "noah's flood"

Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" ------------ to be the "son of the morning" is the bible speaking well Lucifer AT LEAST SOME. That's a very positive description.
Matthew 16:23 "But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men." - he's "savourest" for people other then himself..........caring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
1 John 4:7-9 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him."
  
I've since learned when your start feeling to much
one way to help that
dance
"sheri dancing is satanic"
Psalm 149:3 "Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp."
 Sometimes it's impossible to fully "get out of a funk" but dancing I find can help for a few minutes, that or peloton biking. Or when your sick like I still am..............merely listening to some music 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Fell on Black Days
Song by Soundgarden


OverviewLyricsVideosListen
ArtistsOther recordings

Search Results

Main Results

Lyrics
Whatsoever I've feared has come to life
And whatsoever I've fought off became my life
Just when everyday seemed to greet me with a smile
Sunspots have faded, now I'm doing time
Now I'm doing time
'Cause I fell on black days
I fell on black days
Whomsoever I've cured, I've sickened now
And whomsoever I've cradled, I've put you down
I'm a search light soul they say
But I can't see it in the night
I'm only faking when I get it right
When I get it right
'Cause I fell on black days
I fell on black days
How would I know
That this could be my fate?
How would I know
That this could be my fate? Yeah
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
So what you wanted to see good
Has made you blind
And what you wanted to be yours
Has made it mine
So don't you lock up something
That you wanted to see fly
Hands are for shaking
No, not tying, no, not tying
I sure don't mind a change
I sure don't mind a change
Yeah, I sure don't mind, sure don't mind a change
I sure don't mind a change
'Cause I fell on black days
I fell on black days
How would I know
That this could be my fate?
How would I know
That this could be my fate?
How would I know
That this could be my fate?
How would I know
That this could be my fate?
I sure don't mind a change
Source: LyricFind
same many black days
that hand shake if I have anything to say about anything is forever
(ya with lucifer)
you'll understand when he get's to this earth






Posted by Giving it to god at 11:18 AM    

Labels: blues, depressed, depressing days, depression, fell on black days, fell onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn black days (soundgarden song), funk, sad, sadness

0 comments:


Post a Comment


Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

link list of a bad bish that is satan's but I do accept Jesus as my lord, and savior................

  • This Video Will Kill the People Pleaser Inside You | Billy Graham Motivational Speech
  • Loving these zumba classes (sheri interjecting) I have the zumba shake sticks that make the rattle noise 1lb style use them for one these video's like the whole video it's a workout.........I think the shake sticks which light weights could work as well help me get crunches in better while doing this type of zumba. Then I putted lavender lotion on my stomach that needs to be small now - I smell great, and I feel great.
  • Before you sue me, let me know where I mentioned you and you don't like it and I will remove it I prefer that instead of being sued..................... sheriwalz@gmail.com
  • Imagine Dragons - Sharks [1 Hour/Lyrics] I listen to this song for hours and hours and hours. I need lucifer to come and get me, I need him NOMADDER IF MY MEMORIES ARE REAL OR NOT - I need the devil to be in my corner. I'm to ganged up on in life, and I need lucifer in my corner, on this earth. Doing what he can to make my life better. I'm for sure going with lucifer once he gets here, brian will find another chick I'm sure he'll be fine. I need a break for the rest of eternity of being judged, WHETHER I'M GUILTY OR NOT I JUST NEED TO BE LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and that shouldn't be me asking to much in life)
  • Empire Of The Sun - Cherry Blossom - sheri interjecting your bound to me lucifer, satan, the devil yes - that's forever : ) LETS NOT BE LOSERS OK. Matthew 18:18 "Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
  • The Attack On Trans People Is Ramping Up (sheri interjecting my son is trans, and it would be greatly innappropriate if he was ever forced to dress and act like a girl ------------------- I've heard the suicide rate is high among trans people, but my son is happiest trans he's not the only trans person like that either out there, his mental health is doing good as trans, he's happy as trans, he has many friends and a job now -------- did he cost usa a few babies maybe but his mental health should matter - he should matter and he does..................the attack against trans people needs to end)
  • truth: it doesn't matter if Satan Lucifer has treated me well over the years. LOVE NEVER ENDS. Love doesn't keep a record of wrongs. LOVE FORGIVES. Maybe he is a bad devil (he ain't your all wrong but if you were right)??????? BUT ARE ANY OF US PERFECT?????????????? Some people they are toxic, and your better off loving them from far away. But some people YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE, I would fully contend I need LUCIFER SATAN IN MY LIFE!!!!! He's to valuable to not fully forgive!!!!!!!!!!...............

100% always add to my featured posts (maybe a craft item I'm showing off, art, video etc.)........

I don't believe most black people are jews, nor do I believe most hispanic people are jews. (I do believe Native American's many of them ARE JEWS, I being over 1/4th native american on my mom's side the family AND my great grandma was full blooded native american on dad's side) Here's why Deuteronomy 7:7 "The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:" FEWEST OF ALL PEOPLE.....................

  Update 10/8/2026 I only managed to grow from seed 3 moringa tree's this year but they getting big - and they look nice 😁................

Translate

About Me

My photo
Giving it to god
Married 23+ years. 2 young adult kids. Work in the realistate industry. Loves Nordick Track ski machine's, kayaking. I accept jesus as my lord and savior. But I am going with Lucifer once he get's to this earth. I don't want to die! I don't feel up to this point I've really lived life yet! And I am rooting for Lucifer, he's a underdog like me. Trying his best I SWEAR IT, he's doing a job the job god created him to do cause John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Some you think Lucifer had some chance to repent - I DON'T SEE THOSE BIBLE VERSES? Are the LGBTQ really all headed to hell? I HAVE HOPE FOR SOME OF THE LGBTQ 1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." If you believe all LGBTQ are headed to hell - how then do you have hope for them? (if you say go to church and a LGBTQ is sitting next to you with their partner the 2 of them never planning on becoming straight people ever maybe married 20 years or more - yet your deeming them "doomed to hell") HOW THEN DO YOU HAVE LOVE FOR THEM - FOR "CHARITY" LOVE "HOPETH ALL THINGS!
View my complete profile

Subscribe To Giving it to God

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ► 2026 (165)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► September (18)
    • ► August (23)
    • ► July (20)
    • ► June (23)
    • ► May (15)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (16)
    • ► February (15)
    • ► January (17)
  • ► 2025 (280)
    • ► December (19)
    • ► November (24)
    • ► October (25)
    • ► September (27)
    • ► August (20)
    • ► July (42)
    • ► June (20)
    • ► May (25)
    • ► April (19)
    • ► March (19)
    • ► February (20)
    • ► January (20)
  • ▼ 2024 (274)
    • ► December (23)
    • ► November (22)
    • ► October (12)
    • ► September (17)
    • ► August (22)
    • ► July (28)
    • ► June (25)
    • ► May (24)
    • ► April (20)
    • ► March (24)
    • ▼ February (28)
      • Flesh and blood 1 Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I sa...
      • When you are attached to the earthly you must buy ...
      • peace....................Proverbs 16:7 "When a man...
      • Us christians are worldly losers I believe, compar...
      • OTHER CHRISTIANS ATTACKING YOU IS SUPPOSED TO HAPP...
      • Don't worry though, goodness and mercy is also pur...
      • I'm the polar opposite of my family and the world ...
      • I shook lucifer's hand before I came to this earth...
      • e-mail to my family today.............. I gonna sa...
      • I just letting you all know, eventually I believe ...
      • What God is going to do in my life (I just don't k...
      • Aren't we all a "little trapped" Cause being alive...
      • Once my soul was heavy and dirty................bu...
      • I want it to be known how much I do not like all t...
      • When everyone either decides they love me, or fake...
      • One day when I was about to do the most stupidist ...
      • If Taylor Swift was a satan worshipper and/or a wi...
      • Is jesus justified in armageddon - yes probably. p...
      • My family I mean my mom, dad, brother and sisters,...
      • I will defend the right of witches to live for my ...
      • We should be like the holy and mighty scorpion kin...
      • One day I laid eye's (again) on the "promised land...
      • Everyone should want to go to the apostolic christ...
      • This is who I am I will never change. NEVER. One b...
      • I'm not mad at god for being mad. The thing with p...
      • Blessings can't touch me, until lucifer gets here ...
      • The more I am attacked by fellow christians and ca...
      • I have a "deal" going on with God so I ain't going...
    • ► January (29)
  • ► 2023 (252)
    • ► December (30)
    • ► November (29)
    • ► October (26)
    • ► September (10)
    • ► August (20)
    • ► July (17)
    • ► June (15)
    • ► May (14)
    • ► April (18)
    • ► March (30)
    • ► February (22)
    • ► January (21)
  • ► 2022 (171)
    • ► December (22)
    • ► November (13)
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (17)
    • ► August (14)
    • ► July (11)
    • ► June (11)
    • ► May (15)
    • ► April (17)
    • ► March (19)
    • ► February (14)
    • ► January (9)
  • ► 2021 (128)
    • ► December (12)
    • ► November (10)
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► August (12)
    • ► July (11)
    • ► June (8)
    • ► May (12)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (17)
    • ► February (10)
    • ► January (13)
  • ► 2020 (188)
    • ► December (14)
    • ► November (13)
    • ► October (12)
    • ► September (12)
    • ► August (13)
    • ► July (16)
    • ► June (14)
    • ► May (24)
    • ► April (20)
    • ► March (16)
    • ► February (18)
    • ► January (16)
  • ► 2019 (150)
    • ► December (12)
    • ► November (15)
    • ► October (19)
    • ► September (31)
    • ► August (17)
    • ► July (12)
    • ► June (11)
    • ► May (9)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (6)
    • ► February (6)
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2018 (66)
    • ► December (5)
    • ► November (8)
    • ► October (6)
    • ► September (7)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (6)
    • ► June (4)
    • ► May (7)
    • ► April (7)
    • ► March (6)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2017 (25)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (3)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► April (4)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2016 (29)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (5)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (4)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (5)
  • ► 2015 (72)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► September (8)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (9)
    • ► May (9)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (8)
    • ► January (7)
  • ► 2014 (67)
    • ► December (5)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► October (4)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (5)
    • ► July (4)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► May (8)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► March (5)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (10)
  • ► 2013 (86)
    • ► December (6)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► October (9)
    • ► September (10)
    • ► August (8)
    • ► July (8)
    • ► June (10)
    • ► May (9)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► March (6)
    • ► February (6)
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2012 (30)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► September (3)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2011 (91)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (7)
    • ► October (10)
    • ► September (8)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (4)
    • ► June (4)
    • ► May (15)
    • ► April (13)
    • ► March (13)
    • ► February (8)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2010 (6)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (2)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► July (1)
  • ► 2008 (31)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (3)
    • ► May (8)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (1)

Popular Posts...........

  • Don't be offended by the body of christs attacks on you myself, wear your quartz crystals to church be yourself you will be attacked for your whole life at church don't matter the church you go to it's ALL OF THEM. There's no making it better, the church we went to talking smack at bible study about the methodist churches (amongst other churches were also named)......... united methodist churches having lgbtq pastors and dang it's alarming TO ME how many lgbtq pastors are in the united methodist church and I went to on their official websites explaining their views that they can't control what their church members do like 2 lesbians having nooky time or two men having nooky time after church ---------- yet then they have tons of pastors that are lgbtq or it seems to be a exorbitant amount to me A WHOLE FLOCK OF THEM RIGHT well what kind of odds is this - that I might have a horrendously sinning (NO HATE) sinning "shepherd" pastor right if not at the moment in the future when he FINALLY WANTS TO SCORE....................how would that be good for my soul????? Course it ain't better the odds ain't with straight men pastors CAUSE MEN ARE RAPING KIDS AND LADIES AND KILLING THEM EVERYWHERE INCLUDING STRAIGHT MALE PASTORS!!!!!!! EVENTUALLY THESE UNITED METHODIST LGBTQ PASTORS ARE GOING TO GET HORNY RIGHT?????????????????????????? (they gots to get horny eventually) And don't get me started on how horny and dangerous straight men are................................it's all them, it's the christian and non christian straight men from both camps have 0% self control some them TO MANY OF THEM PASTORS THAT ARE STRAIGHT LIKE KILLING AND MOLESTING AND RAPING WOMEN AND KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................
     Don't be offended by the body of christs attacks on you myself, wear your quartz crystals to church be yourself you will be attacked fo...
  • Ephesians 5:11 "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them." Where's the mercy then????????????? (people's interpretation of Ephesians 5:11 attack them for jesus especially the jezebels and witches and lgbtq trans ESPECIALLY AND NEVER HANG OUT WITH THEM OR SPEAK TO THEM EVER MAKE THEM PAY - CAN'T BE RIGHT) MERCY HAS TO BE "THE THING TO HAVE" IT HAS TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "fellowship" must mean DON'T AGGREE WITH THEIR TAKES ON THE BIBLE DON'T TALK TO THEM ABOUT CHRISTIAN SHIZ - but still hang out with them BE NICE SHOW MERCY BE NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE! Jesus said, whoah you pharisee's you clean the outer cup but ignore the important matters Matthew 23:23 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone." .........................................
    Ephesians 5:11 "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them." Where's the mercy then...
  • CONFESSION: I wear quartz crystals when not at church, cause my town isn't hating on me like people that go to my blog looks to be hate me. And I caved already I eat bean and cheese burritos, probably buying more oikos yogurt I NEED THE PROTEIN BAD I'M TO BUFF I CAN'T DO JUST PLANT BASED FOOD I GET TO HUNGRY TO FAST. But I don't do following jesus 100% perfect like you all, cause I don't want to get cancer bad like you all do OR IT LOOKS TO BE -------------- LUCIFER IS TOLD BY GOD HIMSELF TO GO AFTER THE JOBS........THE CHRISTIANS WITH PERFECT LIVES..................I DON'T WANT CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................QUARTZ CRYSTALS TAINT ME SO BAD GOD'S NEVER GOING TO TELL LUCIFER "OH HAVE YOU TESTED THAT ONE".......................CAUSE I'M NOT PERFECT LIKE JOB THAT'S AWESOME YOU ALL HATE IT HATE ME FOR IT CAUSE I'M NOT BEING KILLED AND DIEING LIKE YOU ALL ARE CAUSE YOUR SINLESS JOBS..................and I can't blame you for hating me like that either....................your dieing and being killed probably stinks........................but what is this obession in the body of christ to be "to righteous" QUARTZ CRYSTALS ARE GOOD FOR YOU HEALTH, Ecclesiastes 7:15 "All things have I seen in the days of my vanity: there is a just man that perisheth in his righteousness, and there is a wicked man that prolongeth his life in his wickedness." "sheri if you wear a quartz crystal even under your shirt you are prolonging your life in wickedness" how so who am I harming????????????? What evil is in these rocks????????????? What wickedness is in these rocks? Emf'S ARE REAL YOU ALL ARE AGING BAD YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE 5G IS EATING AWAY AT ALL YOUR CELLS IN YOUR BODIES AND THEN ON TOP OF IT YOU MOST OF YOU ARE TARGETS OF THE DEVIL BIG TIME BIG TIME JOBS....................JOBS!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU LIKE IT.......................
    CONFESSION: I wear quartz crystals when not at church, cause my town isn't hating on me like people that go to my blog looks to be hate ...
  • Not tithing this week cause about to enter a raffle or a few (I want to win) proceeds benefit some charity with our running club (it is what it is, runners love helping communities and that's some why I've always loved running). And off topic video below me talking about this (my son is for "free palestine") and did you all know palestine isn't even all of israel, I believe peace is the way for sure, only do war if there's no other options. Hebrews 12:14 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:"....................
     Ended up not doing a pastel bracelet yet, I'm obessed with the variegated flosses................ Not tithing this week cause about to ...
  • Good news, helping one our realistate buddies out this week and about to earn extra money just in the knick of time cause I badly need to buy a boat FOR MY SANITY. I need to get away from people I'm starting to loose my grip on sanity again, the neverending being judged because I'm to fat, or if I'm to skinny, or not "saintly enough" or maybe judged cause I look demon possessed, and I also believe I am with a fallen angel BUT I LIKE IT, and judged if I'm to pretty, or not pretty enough and IT NEVER ENDS AND PEOPLE ARE NEVER HAPPY NEVVVVVVVVVVVER (especially they aren't happy with me if they is christian, but some non-christians appear to hate me to wazuu as well)..........................................
     Good news, helping one our realistate buddies out this week and about to earn extra money just in the knick of time cause I badly need to b...
  • Vancouver Heights United Methodist church didn't ring the bell at all today ---------- maybe they are liking me? But the views to my blog dropped drastically recently. Whether they like me or no, they do NOT look worse then the house of beezelbub only I do, to have that look you must be a sloppy christian a lowly sloppy christian talking to satan or a fallen angel, or be demon possesed OR BOTH. But they are like most christians to "kirk cameron" style for speaking to satan or his men MUCH TO KIRK CAMERON STYLE so they will have to molest children, and rape people, and have orgies regularly and also probably do drugs to get the right look going. Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?" """""""they'll do it by miracles like jesus did""""""""" naw they totally ain't giving sight to the blind THAT IS NOT HAPPENING THEY WILL HAVE TO RAPE PEOPLE HAVE ORGIES DO HARD DRUGS AND MOLEST CHILDREN FOR THEIR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND SOON..................TO LOOK RIGHT..............................take my eyesight for instance STILL BLURRY I STILL STUCK WEARING GLASSES THEY AIN'T GOING THE "JESUS CHRIST HEALING PEOPLE ROUTE NON CHRISTIANS OUT THERE IS OR MAYBE 1-2 I WILL A LOT MAYBE 1 -2 CHRISTIANS ARE ACTUALLY ABLE TO HEAL NOT FAKE HEALINGS REAL ONES" BUT DOES THAT 1-2 CHRISTIASN DO THAT LIKE DIAHREAH LIKE JESUS DID TO THE POINT THEY SAYING THEY'S DEVILS??????????????? DOUBT IT..........................
    Vancouver Heights United Methodist church didn't ring the bell at all today ---------- maybe they are liking me? But the views to my blo...
  • (Evp video turn up volume to hear lucifer, satan, the devil) I believe Jesus Christ is the lord yep I DO ALL I CAN TO GIVE MY LIFE TO JESUS. But I believe the bible has fully punked most all of us............................and copy of e-mail I sent my family where I'm talking about people how they like to go to the grocery stores often """who they going to hang out with????????????????????? - nobody jesus took away all their friends and their families!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""" Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."....................
    (at a soccer game recently - no faces in pic so nobody can sue me for their lord jesus christ) (Evp video turn up volume to hear lucifer, sa...
  • Thank you earth for labeling me the worst baddest bish ever, especially thank you to John wiegand of the apostolic christian church of america! PROOF "all things work together for the good" Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."..........."well s--t sheri our shabbats are going really ruff how we get in on this ""villian action"""" hahahhahahahahhahahal you guys will just have to try and survive being such losers like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........
    when you like a big time villian like me 💓💓💓💓💓💓 facts you can post up any pic you want hell you don't even have to make sense #awe...
  • (I wasn't even trying to start a fight with my mom she wants to fight me her style of christianity is - I was merely trying to figure out what evils did my ancestors do or potentially do THAT I'M CURSED OF GOD BAD THAT MY TITHING ISN'T GETTING 0% BLESSING FROM GOD MONTHS OF TITHING it's not bat shit crazy of me to wrack my brains what do I remember evil hearing of evils in my family as a kid) Looks like I'm kicked out of my family now for real...................for jesus christ of course.........................Because me having a memory isn't me having a memory according to my mom it's me being despicable lieing FILTH THAT NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED FOR HER AND MY DAD AND MY FAMILIES LORD JESUS CHRIST IMMEDIATLY.............................only hatred for people is christianity duh myself you suck you don't have memories of shit myself your a lieing sack of shit sheri......................................bitch die for the ruby families lord jesus christ now BITCH...............YOU DON'T REMEMBER SHIT SHERI EVERY MEMORY YOU HAVE IS LIES YOU BITCH OF LIES GO BACK TO HELL FROM WHENCE YOU ARE FROM AND DIE BITCH..................
    Choose to have a door painted in our 1970 something ranch style home (all the doors but one has original paint pretty sure on them - they in...
  • So many pieces written by fellow bloggers about the decline of christianity.............it's hard to endure unto the end the devil he don't take naps...................1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"
    So many pieces written by fellow bloggers about the decline of christianity.............it's hard to endure unto the end the devil he do...

free crochet and tatting patterns

  • https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2019/08/i-figured-out-way-to-make-cool-rainbow.html
  • https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2017/08/crochet-apostolic-christian-church-of.html
  • http://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2014/02/tatted-apostolic-christian-church-of.html
  • http://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2010/12/free-beach-glass-ball-netting-crocheted.html
  • http://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2010/02/crocheted-pom-pom-skinny-scarf-free.html
  • http://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2013/04/free-crochet-pattern-to-jazz-up-bobby.html
  • http://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2011/10/free-80s-suspender-dress-crochet.html
  • http://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2015/06/free-paperclip-pendantbracelet.html