Search This Blog

Thursday, February 15, 2024

I want it to be known how much I do not like all the innocent muslim people's being killed in Gaza. This war needs to end I'VE HATED IT EVERYDAY THAT IT HAS BEEN GOING ON - EVERY - SINGLE - DAY - INCLUDING THE DAY JEWS WERE TAKEN HOSTAGE.................

 I want it to be known how much I do not like all the innocent muslim people's being killed in Gaza. This war needs to end I'VE HATED IT EVERYDAY THAT IT HAS BEEN GOING ON - EVERY - SINGLE - DAY - INCLUDING THE DAY JEWS WERE TAKEN HOSTAGE.................\

BOO THE WAR IN GAZA BOO
yes I am making a post just to boo the war in gaza
everyday nearly 
I watch "the young turks" on you tube and they update me near everyday of whats going on in gaza ----------- and past few months has stunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🦨🦨🦨🦨
https://www.youtube.com/@TheYoungTurks
I know this is a song about the starving in africa - caos everywhere I love this song 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓




0 comments:

Post a Comment