Search This Blog

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Once my soul was heavy and dirty................but these days with jesus the hate the rage I once had gone. I still am a dark person though, I'm naturally a diabolical villian - my "nature" isn't one of """"""saint"""""""" this morning talking to 1st husband I was like "ya I totally ain't burning with rage anymore, just that peace of christ on me" John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." I'm giving Jesus Christ the lord credit.............

 Once my soul was heavy and dirty................but these days with jesus the hate the rage I once had gone. I still am a dark person though, I'm naturally a diabolical villian - my "nature" isn't one of """"""saint"""""""" this morning talking to 1st husband I was like "ya I totally ain't burning with rage anymore, just that peace of christ on me" John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." I'm giving Jesus Christ the lord credit.............

last night all my dreams were satanic
I slept very well!
fact
that was a danged good night sleep for me
not satanic in the people die way naw
just that "under current" of badness ------------- through all my dreams last night 😁
once my soul got to heavy
Matthew 11:29-30 "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
you want me to be Jesus's to
cause if you think repented me is a b word
you wouldn't be able to deal with or withstand "diabolical me"
for most of you
your "good dreams" at night is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Little house on the prarie stuffs......................how you all survive??????????????????????????????????????
Isaiah 45:3 "And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel." Sheri that isn't a little house on the prarie bible verse.................yes I left the little house on the prarie they don't like me on the little house on the prarie they think I'm a b word.
that's ok
the treasures isn't in the little house on the prarie
it's elsewhere
⛏️⛏️⛏️⛏️⛏️⛏️⛏️⛏️
I've been hacking at the treasure for sometime now

The dirt is starting to get loose..................







0 comments:

Post a Comment