Search This Blog

Friday, February 2, 2024

The more I am attacked by fellow christians and called a worthless b- word (they don't say the b - word but that's basically what they always call me) THE MORE I AM CONVINCED.....................I don't want to be at armageden AT ALL.....................lucifer and his people deserve dignity LOVE, LOVE IN A RELIGION THAT IS CHRISTIANITY WHERE THE BIBLE SAYS GOD IS LOVE AND THEN GOD CALLS JESUS GOD IN THE BIBLE........................that jesus at armaggen is going to say something that will kill all lucifers people there I DON'T WANT TO BE THERE I DON'T LIKE THAT..................I DON'T DEEM THAT '"LOVE" LOOK IF I WAS THE WORST SINNER, IF YOUR RELIGION IS ABOUT LOVE THEN IT SHOULD BE ABOUT LOVE....................

(I mean ya jesus peace is real n'stuff) He loves, he loves "his own" ----------- but I don't feel I'm "in the wrong" in any way at all for caring about Lucifers people. I CARE! Cause I know what it's like to be "discounted" by everyone, left alone. Just ATTACKED FOR JESUS FOR YEARS. 

I care about lucifer and his people!


Luke 6:31 "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise." - bad "time and chance" has happened to lucifer and his people THEY SHOULDN'T BE TREATED MISERABLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE BAD LUCK!
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

 The more I am attacked by fellow christians and called a worthless b- word (they don't say the b - word but that's basically what they always call me) THE MORE I AM CONVINCED.....................I don't want to be at Armageddon AT ALL.....................lucifer and his people deserve dignity LOVE, LOVE IN A RELIGION THAT IS CHRISTIANITY WHERE THE BIBLE SAYS GOD IS LOVE AND THEN GOD CALLS JESUS GOD IN THE BIBLE........................that jesus at Armageddon is going to say something that will kill all lucifers people there I DON'T WANT TO BE THERE I DON'T LIKE THAT..................I DON'T DEEM THAT '"LOVE" LOOK IF I WAS THE WORST SINNER, IF YOUR RELIGION IS ABOUT LOVE THEN IT SHOULD BE ABOUT LOVE....................

which is it is it not a religion of love 

or a religion of love?

1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love"

Matthew 10:33-35 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."
Jesus is lord
and I accept him as my lord and savior
cause if I don't hell for me
but I don't like what's fixin to happen.................................
.Revelation 19:17-21 "And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh."
lucifer's people watch the evening news and most of them CARE ABOUT THEIR COMMUNITIES!
------------------ some them are maybe hopeless???????? (hopeless addicts, hopeless uh ya addicts basically) 
but that is probably VERY FEW OF THEM
and of them addicts
many of them pry get counseling better themselves
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Waterlander's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...................










0 comments:

Post a Comment