Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

My husband of almost 20 years is so hated by most of my family, they refuse to call me on the telephone (except my older sister). My idea of marriage is though that, cleaving is a good thing NOT TO BE A FLAKE................

My husband of almost 20 years is so hated by most of my family, they refuse to call me on the telephone (except my older sister). My idea of marriage is though that, cleaving is a good thing NOT TO BE A FLAKE................
Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh." "Cleave" the idea of cleaving, is even if everyone in your family hates someone, your staying married to them!

": to adhere firmly and closely or loyally and unwaveringly" - Meriam Webster dictionary definition #1
 I will give my family credit, they have hated most of them brian so bad, you'd think they would've broken up our marriage by now...........but ep. 
  This idea though of "cleaving" moves on to Jesus Christ our lord.........................
Deuteronomy 10:20 "Thou shalt fear the Lord thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave, and swear by his name."
  According to KPDQ christian radio this morning someone on that radio station said, 70% of people confess to be christians right now in the united states of america. BUT THAT COULD CHANGE. And by reading the bible we know it will, tuff times will come. 
  Matthew 10:21-23 "And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come."
  The big secret to why marriages last the ones that do, is because the people married "cleave" to one another I believe (I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain I'm "onto something here") It's the same with our "engagement" technically, at the moment but I'd recommend thinking about it as if we are married to jesus right now.....................because it's in the "cleaving" that 2 people married stay together. I'd recogn though I mean even while engaged, the engaged to get married to each other people's on the earth, do "cleave" to one another. 
  Did we become engaged to jesus............because we love the harlot???????????? NO
NO
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ezekiel 16:15 "But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was." God's people in Ezekiel 16:15 engaged to god!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God ain't calling them "harlots" in Ezekiel 16:15.................no He says of them that they "playedst the harlot because of thy renown"
THEY WEREN'T CLEAVING TO THEIR BETROTHED LIKE THEY NEED TO!
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment