Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

My least favorite bible verse not the verse itself so much as the "victim" mentality that goes with it often cause we shouldn't I believe overly dwell on the idea that we are "such holy victims" BUT VICTORS Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.".........

My least favorite bible verse not the verse itself so much as the "victim" mentality that goes with it often cause we shouldn't I believe overly dwell on the idea that we are "such holy victims" BUT VICTORS Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.".........
   Replied to someone who posted Matthew 5:10 today on their instagram page...................
bodybuildingsheri Like Matthew 5:10 is true, ok, but like ------- it is not my favorite verse in the bible. Cause it like I think get's most christians in some "look at me I'm the holiest ever because I'm such a victim mentality" ---------------------- and I've been in that mentality before. I mean whether it's a "holy victim menality" or a not holy victim mentality...........I mean not holy victim mentalities exist so......................it's still like grim I think. Like grim. ---------------- you and ----- name edited out ---- might like that verse a slew, I get it, I get being extra "maligned" for doing good, or viewing yourself as being extra "maligned" for doing good, and so then you like this verse a lot because your of the holiest ever. ----------------- I'm not that into Matthew 5:10..........I don't hate it. But I try not to dwell on that bible verse often, cause I don't like or want to be in that "victim" mentality ------ I prefer..................Psalm 23:5 "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." but you know all the big time holiest victims for jesus that loves this verse so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, I guess go ahead. I likes the cup runneth over verse much better, that the one I think about a lot of the time.
  I'm 100% I'm viewed to this day as the persecuter of the apostolic christian church of america, and the persecuter of the smiths friends hell pry the whole world views me as their torturer. Because everybody feels like they need to be the biggest victims ever so that they can sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo holy. 

Fine apostolic christian church of america
and brunstad
and the world
your the holiest victims ever
(this s--t is bananas)
Do what you want with me
up to now seems to be hate me
fine
holiest people ever aka the whole earth that is a victim so bad because your soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo holy
I'm done with that victim mentality
I don't want to have a victim mentality
naw
my cup going runneth OVER
Psalm 23:5 "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." 
Thank you in advance.


0 comments:

Post a Comment