Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

My "Works meet of repentance" for this week: I like being the dirt of the body of christ, but most churches including the apostolic christian church of america are buisy doing much good..........

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
My "Works meet of repentance" for this week: I like being the dirt of the body of christ, but most churches including the apostolic christian church of america are buisy doing much good..........
tidbit from a e-mail I got from the Apostolic Christian Church of America near me today.................(editing out people's names of course)...............
"""Greeting! 

This is a follow up to our mask making project:

We have handed finished fabric masks out to several organizations including Silverton Hospital, Metro West, the Marion County Fire Dept, Hope Station, and SACA.  

We have also been making surgical fabric masks for the clinic that Bro. (name edited out) works at. 

Hospital Lumiere in Haiti has also started using fabric masks and would appreciate any that we can send.  We will plan to send those in early May to Lester, IA, to be sent from there. 

If you would be willing to help, we could use anyone to cut any of the fabrics and also to sew the masks.  Since we have long used up our elastic supply, we do have another method for keeping the masks on that is equally as easy to do, and is actually more comfortable and adjustable!

May all those who have lent willing hands feel the richest blessing in this endeavor! """""" 
--------- Apostolic Christian Church of America silverton oregon church and the oregon city church. 
  I don't want to work to hard, us more of the "dirt" segment of the body of christ.........................I prefer just merely clicking the donate button...........................https://www.opendoorsusa.org/
I am not saying I am "better" then them
I'm saying I am "less" then them
and that totally works for me
cause we are allllllllllllllllllllllllll
saved by grace. - amen
Ephesians 2:7-9 "That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." amen so much Ephesians 2:7-9
--------- This was supposed to be edifying I don't know if I managed it, I tried. Ephesians 4:16 "From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love."
  Some supply a tiny bit. Some supply much more. ".........................according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love."  AMEN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment