Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2020

Hate your life, don't want to be anything but jesus's John 12:25 "He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal." I'm so miserable at hating my life I've very well have appologized today to my 13 you tube followers (ya I'm epic like that)......................

Hate your life, don't want to be anything but jesus's John 12:25 "He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal." I'm so miserable at hating my life I've very well have appologized today to my 13 you tube followers (ya I'm epic like that)......................

 I'm just losing my life yo's going "down down in a earlier round, and sugar we're going down swinging" - Fall out Boy......................

It's time to stop playing the harlot.........James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."
Jeremiah 3:6 "The Lord said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot."

Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
  I am miserable following jesus, this is miserable. Maybe I need to listen to some Marilyn Manson some more, I done been suffering for the lord to much, trying to keep up with the without a life christians all around me - cause they hate their lives bad (they are safe to say having a great time suffering for the lord, if they is miserable they done fooled me ------- man saturday night on KPDQ christian radio, chipperiest singers ever, seem to be having the bestestestestsetest time ever following jesus......................old style gospel music yee haw time so much). 
 Philippians 3:10 "That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;" 😬
  Somedays I even think to myself................hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe the flames of hell are better???????????? Cause so much does suffering for the lord stink in my mind. And I ain't even good at it, no, it's all the christians around me that is good at it. 
💀
 I used to like laying on one them "bed of nails" matts, these days I sauna which is pry in some people's minds demented torture............so I do enjoy some demented torture. But I'm very selective in the demented torture I enjoy. 
  Sometimes I enjoy getting a sunburn...........................just cause there isn't much sunlight where I live and it's hard to get a sunburn (I sometimes feel like a accomplished something..........especially if some of my skin peels). ==


0 comments:

Post a Comment