Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

My personal testimony of the dangers of the "leaven of the pharisee's" the bad effect that leaven had when it got inside of me while going to the Apostolic Christian Church of America 1 Corinthians 4:6 "And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.".............



jump to the comment on this post, which might be common opinion.........oh but also read my reply.................
Unknown said...
All that because your ego (pride) was hurt because a minister said no to your offer to give him a piece of art? How you took his no and how he meant it are two different things. I have news for you there is no perfect church. I think you are just bitter because he refused your offer. Women are not treated as second class in the Apostolic Christian Church. It is true that God does have a headship (Jesus, man, and woman) but, that does not make them inferior to men.
Giving it to god said...



Fine I'll give you this one my feelings where hurt. I'm better now............I'm just not as holy and awesome as this "unknown" commenter on this blog post.
Giving it to god said...
Also how do you know I have pride????????? Are you god???????? Can you see into the hearts of men?????????????? 1 Thessalonians 2:4 "But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts."

understand I've been around the apostolic christian church of america members since I was a tiny child. I view these people as my family.......so I will own it my feeling were hurt. Pride isn't coming into play here..............not from my perspective..........but my feelings were hurt. 
I know there ain't no "perfect church" 
My feelings got hurt it happened, 
who's feelings in this scenario wouldn't of gotten hurt?
The women of the appostolic christian church of america "appear" to be 2nd class citizens there, I won't change the idea of how they look to me, cause that is my opinion I can have a opinion........my mind won't be changed until women can go up on behind the pulpit and at least announce church activities for the week. 
  I do forgive this brother, I love him and I look up to him, and so my feelings were especially hurt. 
 Sometimes I do battle pride. Except apparently the commenter on this blog never battles pride she/or he is apparently the most awesomest holiest of us all on the planet earth............Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things."
  What you going to do if I'm weak and I sometimes have a ruff day (burn me at the stake??????????) 

Luke 17:3-5 

Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.
Luke 17:3-5 isn't talking about unbelievers, it's talking about believers.

Edit March 7, 2020: I do not wish to curse the apostolic christian church of america at all, the bible says bless and curse not. I agree with the bible. 
  (and I ain't saying they are all pharisee's I just "believe" the "leaven of the pharisee's" has gotten into me before whilst attending their church) This leaven can be anywhere though at any church, and the bible says to "beware" of it....for good reason, I believe it leads to pride Proverbs 29:23 "A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit." - Amen proverbs 29:23
My personal testimony of the dangers of the "leaven of the pharisee's" the bad effect that leaven had when it got inside of me while going to the Apostolic Christian Church of America 1 Corinthians 4:6 "And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.".............

(I derived inspiration from this articule http://www.letusreason.org/Wf39.htm)
Luke 18:11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."
Galatians 5:4 "Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace."
From the apostolic christian church of america wikipedia........................................

Biblical practices and traditions (me sheri the word traditions is a massive red flag all this paragraph RED FLAGS)
""""""""""""Members seek to obey the Bible, which they hold to be the infallible Word of God. Many of their practices, however, are not explicitly derived from the Bible. Rather, some of them are biblically inspired traditions derived from the writings of Froehlich (SHERI INTEJRJECTING COUGH OTHERWISE KNOWN AS "COMMANDMENTS  OF MEN") (who was strongly influenced by early church writers such as Tertullian) and some are past practices believed to be beneficial. These traditions are passed from one generation to the next and are held in high esteem, but they are never meant to approach the level of Biblical commandments. Traditions within the Apostolic Christian Church are said to help encourage believers in their commitment to serving the Lord, help to knit generations together, and provide close harmony among the various congregations.""""""""""
 Ok I've long viewed the apstolic christian church of america as pharisee ground 0..............but I long ago decided to listen to them........for the bible says..............in verse 3 below "All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not." This weekend a brother prayed, in his prayer (cause the apostolic christian church of america will have a brother pray................."not that we deem ourselves better then anybody" but then after church when I asked that SAME BROTHER, if he would like some of my art..................HE SAID NO very loudly sternly). Not the sort of politeness or a level of respect for women most men would demonstrate in saying no, they'd be all polite "no thank you" not some loud abrasive NO like what I experienced this weekend at the apostolic christian church of america. (so what he just done prayed, probably wasn't the case) Did he say no to me politely with respect for women.............................
If you think that is respectful to women, saying no to someone like that your idea of respect is much different then mine. 
Matthew 23:1-8 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren."
  """"""""And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,"""""""" - I've noted over the years, how important, many of the apostolic christian church of america men, in particular I see it in their men..........maybe because their men have been so mean to me over the years. 
  They'll sit after church and even how their words sound coming out of their mouths, sound like "look at me, I am a big time apostolic christian church of america member" --------- so much better then all them peon sinners outside of our church in the filthy world. 
   (that's what I am 100% is going on in the apostolic christian church of america mens minds, the men is big times there..........the women ain't allowed to speak on sundays in front of their church - the womens is peon c--p at their church) I mean god forbid (sarcasm coming from me) that a sister ever DARED to even take her peon lowly less then men butt up in front of the church and dare to say "amen, glory to god" GOD FORBID IT! (me having demented sarcasm) 
 so done I am with myself in particular being treated like c--p by the men of that church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Hey.........
if the ladies of the apostolic christian church ofa merica, want to be treated poorly, fine, they can like that I guess if they want to. I don't like it, I'm not into that. 
If I ask you if you want some art:
"no thank you, but thanks anyways" 
that is the appropriate polite thing to say
NOT WHAT WAS SAID TO ME THIS SUNDAY
Forget that mermaid stuff, I'm fiona, I'm a ogre! 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
get that for the lord boogie down.......

7 comments:

Matt M said...

All that because your ego (pride) was hurt because a minister said no to your offer to give him a piece of art? How you took his no and how he meant it are two different things. I have news for you there is no perfect church. I think you are just bitter because he refused your offer. Women are not treated as second class in the Apostolic Christian Church. It is true that God does have a headship (Jesus, man, and woman) but, that does not make them inferior to men.

Giving it to god said...

Fine I'll give you this one my feelings where hurt. I'm better now............I'm just not as holy and awesome as this "unknown" commenter on this blog post.

Giving it to god said...

Also how do you know I have pride????????? Are you god???????? Can you see into the hearts of men?????????????? 1 Thessalonians 2:4 "But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts."

Matt M said...

No, I am not God and I am not awesome and holy as you make me out to be. Everyone has some pride, it's just human nature. If we say we don't that's when we have it even more. Believe it or not, you can be proud of your humility.I'm glad that you are over your hurt feelings about that.It's tough not to be bitter. I can certainly understand why you were though. You put a lot of time and effort into your work and then someone refused your generosity. I get it.

Matt M said...

I didn't write that very well, I meant to say that people are proud of being humble which is not a good thing.

Matt M said...

Oh, by the way. I struggle a lot with bitterness. I was in special ed in school and it had a very deep impact on me by the way others treated me. So, I understand that as well. It's hard to overcome, but I try.

Giving it to god said...

pride is a trap that can trap anyone for sure..............by now I've died so bad I don't think I could feel pride no more. I got like 1 billion % over myself. I still blog, but I'm totally over myself. (what I do for jesus is chump change compared to what most people do in the body of christ)

Post a Comment