Search This Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2020

In a dream a army sargent told me "Sheri you may be able to escape, but you are not dimissed from your thoughts" - ya he was meaning keeping my mind on the "things of above" (at that point in my dream I was hiding under deep wheat, that went clean to the fence)................

In a dream a army sargent told me "Sheri you may be able to escape, but you are not dimissed from your thoughts" - ya he was meaning keeping my mind on the "things of above" (at that point in my dream I was hiding under deep wheat, that went clean to the fence)................

(click, click...................."but you are not dismissed from your thoughts" - fine then)
 Facts: I am the horribliest prisioner EVER I just bellyache the entire time (not to you all, in prayer cause god says.) 1 Peter 5:6-8 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." Recently I imagined god soon as He heard I was about to start praying, all grabbing a tea and sitting down and getting all comfy, knowing He gonna be sitting there for a hour or two 👍😂💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
  Hey fellow soldiers in the Lords army if I'm hostage ep...........so is you................uh oh.................
2 Timothy 2:4 "No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier."
  But also of much note to me later on in same chapter of the bible where it says............
2 Timothy 2:9-11 "Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound. Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:"
  There'll be a time us followers of Jesus are prisoned yet again, like what's spoken of in 2 Timothy (back then they were arresting and jailing christians that hadn't even done 0 wrong).

  Revelation 13:9-11 "If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon." Some you all think your going to be "raptured" before then you are wrong!
  I don't think the "pre-tribulation" christians have good reading skills I really don't. It literally says........lots of christians jailed #tribulation.................and then the next verse, verse 11 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."
I count being jailed as tribulation, I totally do, maybe these "pre-tribbers" they likes jail a lot???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hahahahhahahahahahahah
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I get tired of watching christian tv, I get tired somedays even of reading my bible..................many a day, I just want to like um "go hog wild" as they say. For me that would probably entail eating a lot of junk food and binging watching a zillion netflix shows. ------- There's not much to to do in my town.
   Yesterday my husband told me we were going to go, pirate glow golfing, cause that's one of thing things I like to do around here. And then we go to a chinese store, cause that's where my husband and kids wanted to go, and then he said "ok we going to the pireate glow golf now, though your the only one that wants to go"
so we didn't glow golf..................cause he was making it out that I would be holding my family hostage if we actually did glow golf and that they would be miserable. 
I had a miserable day yesterday.
  Then reminded this morning in a dream
my "thoughts" I'm not "dismissed" from them.........
  1 Corinthians 7:22-24 "For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant. Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men. Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God."
 Oh for those of you who don't understand what the bible is meaning when it says "servants of men" it means........................probably.........................doing lots of makeup tutorials I mean a slews..................FOR MEN.....................for other people right. That's the example that comes to mind..............................and not even trying to be "judgy", just happens to be I stumbled upon a "beauty guru" not like James charles, who I watch, but someone whom it wasn't her "job" in anyway to product test makeup (which James Charles, and Shane Dawson, and Jeffrey Star etc. etc. that is their job so that's different). Anyways I stumbled upon a "beauty guru girl" on you tube, she had must've been 100 video's at least, I didn't even scroll down to the bottom.....................I was blown away, cause every video she was testing out a different makeup product (expensive stuffs to, or it looked to be very expensive). What extra blows my mind, she wasn't far as I could see a "ulta employee" or nothing like that. Just a regular girl as far as I could see. And she got TONS of traffic. But what is she going to do with all that makeup?????????????????????????????????????????????????? Faces are small!
   (you can "serve men" while serving the lord, in many ways,
 like volunteering at foodbanks, that's 👍)
 That's all for today...........everyone in this whole planet is a servant to something. That's not only what I recogn I do believe it's the case, servant to rightesouness. Or a servant to sin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................
Romans 6:18 "Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness."
John 8:34 "Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin."

0 comments:

Post a Comment