Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The truth, at times I've been a touch "heartless not on purpose really but just so determined, so with "tunnel vision" I have not paid the attention to some people in my life I pry should've made more a effort to pay attention to. But some of us need tunnel vision else we'll never get no where in life......................

The truth, at times I've been a touch "heartless not on purpose really but just so determined, so with "tunnel vision" I have not paid the attention to some people in my life I pry should've made more a effort to pay attention to. But some of us need tunnel vision else we'll never get no where in life......................
https://personalexcellence.co/blog/average-of-5-people/
most people in my life have been what this article calls "sleepwalkers"............
"""""""""In my general day-to-day life, I encounter sleepwalkers who lack a core focus in their lives. Their lives revolve around working, eating, sleeping, random entertainment, and generally getting by. When I am with them, I find it very difficult to lift the discussion from lower level, fear-based and ego-based topics like gossip, complaining, unhappiness, and day-to-day weary, to higher-level, love-based topics such as living with purpose and self-improvement."""""""""" - Celestine Chua

  I lately feel bad that I have almost, sorta, nearly, kind of, maybe.............maybe............maybe..................not saying 100% I did, just there might be a whiff of me twinning with the weeknd bad...............ghosted a few people. Ain't been what I should've been to a few people cause I was buisy with my head in the "clouds".........
  I don't want to be no "sleepwalker" though at all. I WANT TO LIVE!
  So many people they is "sleepwalkers" out there, they wake up, they eat food, they go to work --------------- they don't most em, reach for any dream any goal at all in life. 
  And then they'll tell you they sure will, or as in the case for me.....................you'll tell them about your arthritis, CAUSE THAT'S HOW THEY TALK, they go on and on and on about their illnesses..................CAUSE THEY DON'T GOTS NOTHING GOING ON IN THEIR LIVES. And/or you'll ask them how's blah blah blah illness going...............and I never but 40% want to ask cause you know I care, it's good to care, but there's always that bit inside me that really hates asking "how's your health?" cause I'd like to ask instead...................
"how's your training for that marathon going?" or something like that but since how they have nothing going on in their lives..........I'm always left with "how's your blah blah blah health doing?"
   I need prayer, my sanity isn't doing so great, I need more people "on the ball" in life, in my life......................I've been around to many "sleepwalkers"...................
(my new nike air max shoes............I do wear and like nike shoes and plan on getting few jordans, cause I like going to the gym..............I aspire to a future where I have EVEN MORE MUSCLE.............that my arthritis back problems be done for good................
AND GOOD NEWS
Bodybuildings been working for me, and now my back ain't cracking hardly at all, and I ain't in pain in my spine with the arthritis like I was ------ BODYBULIDING IS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

James 2

 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.
For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;
And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?
But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?
   "dear like james, of the bible, I needs a few like rich friends to - thank you" - hahahahahhahahahahah for reals though ๐Ÿ‘
  I mean like ya the poor is going to heaven, yay. (I'm poor but sarcasm, cause I'd rather just have a slew of money and go ahead, and head up some charity or another on the earth). I'm like wanting to have more then just the normal life. Such a buzzkill for me that is. 

omans 8:36-38 

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
  Like if you just done killed all the day long, and you like get nowhere in life..................like what the hell sort of "more than conqueror" is you then?????????????????????????????
  I mean I'd recogn we all should have some sort of goal or 2-3 that we's be's shooting for to have in life. 
write that book yo
go back to school then tim
go the gym - kill it everyday like I well lately I've been killing it in the gym AND LOVING IT
Do something
please cause some you's done drove me up the wallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  Dictionary time.......................meriam webster the prettiest of course....................https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conqueror

conqueror

 noun
con·​quer·​or | \ หˆkรคล‹-kษ™r-ษ™r  \
plural conquerors

Definition of conqueror


one who conquers one who wins a country in war, subdues or subjugates a people, or overcomes an adversaryThe year 1570 brought yet another conqueror, the Ottoman Empire.— Alan WeismanIn Cleopatra … the Roman conqueror met his equal, at least for proud independence and clear-eyed ruthlessness.— Ingrid D. RowlandWilliam the Conqueror

more then conquerors in christ jesus
more then just "overcomes an adversary"

0 comments:

Post a Comment