Search This Blog

Thursday, February 20, 2020

To the person trying to take me down out there - I ain't no "hollaback girl".........................

To the person trying to take me down out there - I ain't no "hollaback girl".........................

(many, many times in my life, people have sought to destroy me, and "these people" they NEVER NEVER NEVER see the good points to anything I say or do..............they take it all in a negative bad "vent".................fortunately I've been around "this track before")
Psalm 25:19 "Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred." - Definately some severely "cruel hatred" some people have towards me out there, I'd definately 100% say it's extremely cruel.
  You pertineer do anything you can be hated.................."love is a loosing hand" Amy Winehouse sings................
Psalm 147:1-3 "Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely. The Lord doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel. (#me - sheri interjecting here) He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds."
  The bible it promises Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." My enemies, the people that hate me, they take NO DAYS OFF and they are 100% merciless. 
   I'm enduring unto the end!
 I mean you do to much good ------ hated.....................
your filth then Matthew 23:5 "But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,"
  But if people don't see any of your good works, your in many people's minds potentially some fake christian loser aka filth as well...........I'm just telling you how judgy people get out there.........James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." How many works though do people need to see?????? And that varies.................like people's "ideas" of that. Some people out there appear to think, none of your works should be seen.............
Matthew 6:1-4 ESV “Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you."
  But then I interject yet again...........
Matthew 5:14-16 "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."
   So from my perspective it does very much look to be, whatever, any of us do for the lord, whether in secret, or letting people know sometimes, and I think we should let people know sometimes, I think you light a candle...............you don't "put it under a bushel" (maybe some do though) But ideally you let that shine some anyways. .................................hopefully the right amount whatever that is I have 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 clue ------------- yikes
And let's all be hated by all men today for Jesus Christ the Lord 👍
Ignore me what I'm about to say now...................
thank god for my "unofficial" ties to the illuminati and "cross and skullbones for the lord edition"
Both those organizations, I've been able to survive in a often cruel world, that looks like a bunch of smiley people so nice.....................
but really ------- really..................................
  2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."


0 comments:

Post a Comment