Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2020

"works meet of repentance" for this week, and went to the apostolic christian church of america today, I've started enjoying things probably nobody in the body of christ should enjoy like that (some weird reveling in earth scirgedness).....................

"works meet of repentance" for this week, and went to the apostolic christian church of america today, I've started enjoying things probably nobody in the body of christ should enjoy like that (some weird reveling in earth scirgedness).....................

 (this purchase gives 50 cups of foot to starving kids, sent this cat tea towel to my parents, so that's nearly like 2 "works meet of repentance" for the price of one #bargainshopping saint 😂💓💓)
  I set up my "free art" uh for the taking at the picknic tables after church not far from where the sign pictured above is located...................few people walked by, and you could almost feel their disdain for my complete earth scirdedness ------------ I really liked that 😀
   My husband told me we had to go, and bunch of the church was staying after "church buisiness meeting" --------- I was fixin to just sit out there for long ol' time. So my husband went inside trying to give away some my art for me, since how we were in such a rush (which I had already tried that and was turned down......................my earth scirgedness level is fantastic)
  Lemonaide stands they don't get much buisiness sometimes do they???????????????????????????
 Nooooooooooooooooooo most people want the "fancy stuff"
  Go ahead fancy ones ---------- stick your pinkies in the air.
I ain't no "player" naw, 
I'm of the lemonaide stand dog pound
woof
for the lord of course
 My husband is bringing my free art bin to his work. I have nothing to say besides that. I'm often "down" often the discarded and rejected.....................very used to it by now.....................

2 Corinthians 4:8-10 

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

at least while they are thinking less of me
I can let the whole world know
hey I have value to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(so I do that)
  

1 comments:

Ruby said...

I for one am looking forward to my tea towel. I am blessed. Thank you my sweet daughter.

Post a Comment