Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2020

How to know if a people are "carnal" 1 Corinthians 3 "For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?"..........................

How to know if a people are "carnal" 1 Corinthians 3 "For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?"
  I watch a lot of "Good Mythical Morning" often they'll have a topic and they'll say "--- insert topic here --- let's talk about it" Carnalty let's talk about it.........................

Some us collect stuffs I can't be the only christian with a collection of some sort or another out there - I just can't. It's a game, trying to get that next item to your collection. I'm not saying collecting stuffs is the most saintliest stuffs ever...............I've never been tryin to be anything but the last of the body of christ.
Matthew 23:12 "And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted."
Luke 14:11 "For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."
Luke 18:14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."

  I'm full out riding the bottom of the whole body of christ.........anybody who puts up marilyn manson videos - love him though. Etc. etc. some the music choices on my blog, not the stuffs the "high up" in christianity be's doin. Which is fine...................they are in the lane they belong, maybe, hopefully, I'm in the "lane" I need to be in. That I don't get pride. 
  But I'm getting sidetracked..........carnality.................................How do we know if a church or people is carnal...............................
1 Corinthians 3:1-7 "And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase." - I'm mega zealous about 1 Corinthians 3:7 AMEN EXTRA Paul or whichever bible person wrote 1 Corinthians 3:7!!!!!!!!!!
  I'm going somewhere with this right now............it's not did you go shopping this weekend ok. Everybody needs new clothes sometimes, or likes to do a little retail therapy maybe you had a bad week. It's are churches fighting????????????????????????????? Are people fighting?????????????? Is people at church envying one another????????????????????????????? These are the "signs of carnality" not -------------------- "oh look at ------ insert someones name here ----------- they went again this weekend to the outlet mall down the street and bought themselves something cute"
How much more should we strive in the body of christ to not fight to not have divisions, that the world don't look at us, and think to themselves "ep, carnal people"
That we instead continue to care about our world and our communities and be the city on a hill.................
Matthew 5:14 "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid."
That's all for today. 
Shabbat Shalom

0 comments:

Post a Comment