Search This Blog

Friday, February 14, 2020

Honouring Eugenia Coonie today she got's the right idea.........we are supposed to love each other, life is at least what 50% about loving each other..........

Honouring Eugenia Coonie today she got's the right idea.........we are supposed to love each other, life is at least what 50% about loving each other..........
  I got zealous about honouring all men 1 Peter 2:17 "Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king." So much like "cancel culture" out there, I think speaking well of people is needed nowdays more then ever before. Cause we need to like not be cancelling each other but loving each other.

 Yes Eugenia is struggling with a eating disorder, but she is a super nice person. And she's talking about a really needed to like be spoken about topic..........................because God is love!
   1 John 4:7-8 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

 
------- This is me almost getting off topic. But like yesterday I read a article about how women are deemed "less then" in the bible. But are they really?????????????? I think that love in of itself, is the great equalizer. (if people actually love each other I'm saying). I'm saying love has the power to win. 
  And though at times I have been treatedly horrible by "men christians" (especially "men christians" of the Apostolic Christian Church of America - NOT ALL OF THEM but a large amount of their "men christians" at that church, to many in my estimation one was to many)
  I am not about to abandon Jesus far from that, aka my faith.....................I believe love is winning. It exists right and it is winning, and what does the bible says (yes there is the verse in leviticus where if women had "that time of the month" they were impure).........it says..................................Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
  And that is why most ladies can speak in front of their churches, or preach, or blog. Ladies, we might not have the same pay as men some of us (I am making full mens pay at my realistate job) --------------- loving is winning. It is well on it's way winning love is. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment