Search This Blog

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Pro athlete's needs lots of shoes, so why not wear some "heat"? WHAT ON EARTH DOES EVERY CHRISTIAN HAVE TO WALK AROUND A SORRY LOSER FOR else they have "the pride of life"???????????????? - I tellin ya I'm a "pro athlete" and that is real.....................

Pro athlete's needs lots of shoes, so why not wear some "heat"? WHAT ON EARTH DOES EVERY CHRISTIAN HAVE TO WALK AROUND A SORRY LOSER FOR else they have "the pride of life"???????????????? - I tellin ya I'm a "pro athlete" and that is real.....................

"Pro athlete I ain't no wannabe" - freakin Amen sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."
  Hello white people (sheri your white, what you doing) ------- most you ain't getting what being a "shoe head" is. 
  We need fun "colorways" many of us do, we need fire on our feet - just so that our look is right. It does not have to do with the "pride of life" 
People be's coming after my shoe game
as if none you all collect nothing out there yourselves?????????????????????
 It has zippity do dah 0 to do with the "pride of life" 
 I mean if we meant to be "more then conqueror's" in christ jesus I would think that would mean we ain't walking around "sadly attired" sorry --------- losers. 
Romans 8:37 "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."
ps.......I ain't tryin to be african american, I just ain't always that white. And honest, I half thinkin about dyeing my hair blonde and getting a bob hair cut, cause I feel that the marilyn monroe look works for me.......
I mean is it really "copycating" when I LOOK LIKE MARILYN MONROE??????????
------- I look like that chick
what looks good on her looks good on me
including pototoe sacks

0 comments:

Post a Comment