Search This Blog

Sunday, February 2, 2020

pssssssss you "cast down" you not making it out there 2 Corinthians 4:9 "Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;".............looks to be god likes some realness then some pasted perfect lookadoo..................

pssssssss you "cast down" you not making it out there 2 Corinthians 4:9 "Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;".............looks to be god likes some realness then some pasted perfect lookadoo..................
Luke 18:11-16 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.  And they brought unto him also infants, that he would touch them: but when his disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God."
  It will be of probably zero surprise to anybody that I have ended up failing miserably at tithing.
 Though look though, the christians that are super fancy looking on christian tv (ya some them fake, but some them are real christians, for reals, like I do know, like some them I can look at them and my jesus radar goes off - BING) and many christians in regular churches also "fancy" looking but also real. ---------------- it's about the heart really. 
   I'm just you know trying to cheer on the losers of life......MY PEOPLE. 
  And like I ain't stupid either, I know everytime I do a "works meet of repentance" post probably a ton of the body of christ donates instant double or three times more or four times more etc. behind the scenes, like I know how things "is". And that's not only fine, that's good, I'd hope you all is donating everytime I donate at least, like 2 times what I donate, or 3 times, or more!
That you not be's laying up 
treasure on this earth!

Matthew 6:19-21 

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
A the fook men Matthew 6:19-21
Love one of your hot messes earth!
LOVE



0 comments:

Post a Comment