Search This Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2020

love must be like the stock market....2 Corinthians 12:15 "And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved." I wish it weren't though, I wish that people would love each other, always, like a lot I'm saying.........................

love must be like the stock market....2 Corinthians 12:15 "And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved."


I wish it weren't though, I wish that people would love each other, always, like a lot I'm saying. That they be not..........................
2 Corinthians 12 :16 "But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile."
 Man cracking open that grogeous meriam webster dictionary.............💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

guile

 noun
\ ˈgī(-ə)l  \

Definition of guile


1deceitful cunning DUPLICITYa war that called for guile rather than firepower

2obsolete STRATAGEMTRICK


Ya people try and "trick" me and paul. The stock of love must be up this year. Cause last night, it was unreal, what all I saw at not one but 2 stores. First we go to the dollar tree, and it was like I was assaulted by pink and hearts, near half the store was taken over by valentines day stuffs. And then we went to fred meyers, and in a way IT WAS WORSE....................we go to the gardening area, roses on like maybe 8-10 super long gardening tables, only like 1 table of like gardening type plants. Then by the cash registers in the store, more tables and tables and tables of roses (I ain't even sure there is that many people that live in my area of town???????????????, for how many roses there were at Fred Meyers). They are clearly expecting everyone or most everyone near where I live to be spending $20 on things of roses.
I'm not going to say that I deem valentines day a "trick" of some sort. Naw..............though people don't seem as "loving" out there as how many pink stuffs is at the stores right now for valentines day. Seems pretty "ice" out there to me. So at the same time I'm almost deeming it some sort of "stratagem, trick"
for anybody anwhere can do this.......................
(but the "truth" behind that smile and valentines day card, or that smile to me on sunday......................it could be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry different behind closed doors)
 That's why I have to do "works meet of repentance" blog posts, for good, I have to have love showing which love does show on valentines day, does it not when we give each other gifts or sit and chat with each other and spend nice valentines day time together. 
1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."
That's all for today this is my valentines day blog post a day early. 
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I choose song above, cause it has imagery of racism in it......and racism it needs to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "DUPLICITY" needs to end, we need to love each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - sing it James Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment