Search This Blog

Monday, February 3, 2020

Fresh "works meet of repentance" video blog post: I repented cause I am of the same "material" as lucifer and the fallen angels themselves "the real sick".....................

I repented cause I am of the same "material" as lucifer and the fallen angels themselves "the real sick". So sick, most of the planet wouldn't even have a geiger counter for that.....................
via GIPHY
  It's a miracle I have survived in this "Leave it to Beaver" world. I've tried to believe you all that you are as sick as me, but I am struggling to believe it anymore. Besides Marilyn Manson is in my ranks, I believe him.
I liked watching Leave it to Beaver as a kid --- I have nothing against the "white as snow" normies of complete wholesomeness. 
"But sheri what about Jerry Springer episodes" ------- pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase that is cute amateur hour stuffs. 
Bake all them kids cakes and take them to grandma's house!
Mark 2:17 "When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
 pssssssssssss fellow sick people, hey you know who you is..............................Jesus actually wants us in heaven with him. 
Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
But like anyone can be saved, God wishes NONE SHOULD PERSISH.................................
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
That's all for today, 
I still rooting for lucifer to win armagedon definately. 
But I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior
he want to give me salvation - sure thing then lord 👍

0 comments:

Post a Comment