Search This Blog

Saturday, February 1, 2020

We need to have mercy towards one another - but making judgements over sins is ok, judging people isn't here's the difference between the two 1 Corinthians 6:3 "Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?"...........

We need to have mercy towards one another - but making judgements over sins is ok, judging people isn't here's the difference between the two 1 Corinthians 6:3 "Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?"...........
  We have a lot of problems probably in society because people don't "judge" enough out there. (by the word judge I mean make "judgements")
   I know a lot of people been taught not to judge, cause the bible does say Matthew 7:1-3 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" That is something a particular specific human is doing................a judgement towards one particular human to them. If I say............as I did in my last blog post that there is a problem with there being I believe to much "fat acceptance" out there
------------------- someone in my life got me blogging this cause they e-mailed me (they battled their weight for like ever)
They told me.............."We have the Word to guide us.  Love one another and. Don't judge." Which may be them thinking I done "judged them" in the previous blog post???????????? So they are judging me back maybe??????????????? Matthew 7:1-3 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."
 There is this thing on the earth that barely exists anymore called "judgement" and in "judgement" SIN IS SIN
  2 Chronicles 19:6 "And said to the judges, Take heed what ye do: for ye judge not for man, but for the Lord, who is with you in the judgment." (judge not for man by judge I mean "judgement" that they can continue further, thinking to themselves they have no sin in them, they are flawless...............but judge (by the word judge I mean "judgement") for the lord.
  Judgement is vague it isn't aimed at one particular person, now someone in my life deemed it aimed at them it looks to be, it wasn't.
  I was making the last blog post a "judgement" over the sin that is gluttony.............merely deeming gluttony a sin. 
   We are supposed to deem sins - SINS. 
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/judgment

judgment

 noun
judg·​ment | \ หˆjษ™j-mษ™nt  \
variants: or judgement

Definition of judgment

1athe process of forming an opinion or evaluation by discerning and comparingcareful judgment of the odds
ban opinion or estimate so formedis not worth doing in my judgment
2athe capacity for judging DISCERNMENTbe guided by your own judgmentshowing poor judgment
bthe exercise of this capacitya situation requiring careful judgment
3aa formal utterance of an authoritative opinion
ban opinion so pronounced
4aa formal decision given by a court
b(1)an obligation (such as a debt) created by the decree of a court
(2)a certificate evidencing such a decree
5acapitalized the final judging of humankind by Godsinners awaiting Judgment
ba divine sentence or decisionspecifically a calamity held to be sent by Godbelieved their bad luck to be a judgment upon them
6a proposition stating something believed or asserted
If none of us ever judged, nothing, then nothing is a sin................
oh well if said person that e-mailed me is correct and judge not.............I quote them below.................
"We have the Word to guide us.  Love one another and. Don't judge."
well then enjoy all the saintly (now I love miley and love miley cyrus I ain't having beef with the idea of loving people)
enjoy all the extreme saint hood activities depicted in this music video.....................................
judge not according to someone that e-mailed me this morning
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
didn't you all know your supposed to swear to god all the time, and wear spandex, all the time for jesus ------------------------- sarcasm
have teeth on our vaginas always off course -------------- more sarcasm
Hey you can have freedom, freedom is great. But please don't let me wear opal necklaces and probably being involved in witchcraft via that. 
let's keep sin
sin
and not poof that into "saintliness"

0 comments:

Post a Comment