Search This Blog

Monday, February 24, 2020

Mercy is so short of supply in this earth these days but so needed Luke 6:36 "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful." ........................

Ecclesiastes 3:14-16  "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past. And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there."

  Judgment Ecclesiastes 3:16 We are not supposed to judge one another "that wickedness was there" How often do people judge one another so easily to. 
 Luke 6:36-37 "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"
 But you cannot be actively judging someone and consider yourself merciful at the same time! Or to put it in english.............James 3:10-11 "Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?"
We should be a merciful people
and a people that don't judge or condemn
  And also Ecclesiastes 3:16 "and the place of righteusness, that iniquity was there" - that is mega bad, cause way I see it, jesus came...........to try and put a end to iniquity. 
  When he hanged out with the tax collectors etc.............
Matthew 11:19 "The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children." - the lord was completely anti inquity.
Me pretending I'm Satan and writing a poem..............like Satan on a day he's really upset......
Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."
 If you aren't merciful
then I'm merciless
you asked for my appetite
my appetite for destruction
I must be your genie cause here I come
heads will roll
body counts will toll
they'll hate me forever
just like they want to
I won't shed for them a tear
but I might drink a beer
cause they gonna get just what they asked for
a enemy
a dark lord of destruction
to preach about
with brimestone and fire
on sunday
Oh the victory
Oh the sweet victory (that's sarcasm)











0 comments:

Post a Comment