Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Video:"works meet of repentance" blog post, giving more money to the Apostolic Christian Church of America, I do love them, I mean my blog wouldn't have nowhere near the traffic if it wasn't for them............THEY MADE ME (so I guess it's fair they destroy me as well).................

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
 I am like the baptist church I do believe in "once saved always saved" John 10:28 "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand."
John 10:29 "My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand." Everyone that goes to my blog is likely christian cause nobody seems worried in my life.
  I have had a messenger of satan for years 2 Corinthians 12:7 (though I realize everyone thinks paul didn't literally have a "messenger of satan" that he had instead some disease some illness.........last I checked a illness won't "messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure."...........
Video:"works meet of repentance" blog post, giving more money to the Apostolic Christian Church of America, I do love them, I mean my blog wouldn't have nowhere near the traffic if it wasn't for them............THEY MADE ME (so I guess it's fair they destroy me as well).................
 "Don't worry Jesus I won't be walking in the flesh today..........done gave all my money to the Apostolic Christian Church of America" hahahahhahahahahahhahahah 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 love it. 
(I'm not really serious I just wanted to crack the above joke bad, I still have "fun money" left over for the week.........
not that I need anything so...............)
Matt said several weeks ago that I'll be hated forever by the entire planet unless I.................................
""""""""""You could remedy that by removing posts that attack our church."""""""""""""
  But then he didn't even tell me and I asked him, well then list off the posts that "attack" your church.  The only post I even see as a potential attack from my perspective, as in I feel it could be viewed as a "attack" by someone who has entirelly lost their mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (matt never told me what posts he views at a "attack" ----- but heck as much as that guy hates me pry my whole blog as a attack on his church) This post from my view isn't a "attack" it is me warning them, that plagues are about to hit them, if they keep their "additions" to the bible (aka their commandments of men).
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2011/08/apostolic-christian-church-of-america.html
 Warning people of their impending doom is not a "attack" 
  ps..............I fully realize, I've gotten way to into the Star Wars movie francise. KYLO COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME BACK KYLO!!!!!!!!!!
The end of this last Star Wars movie..............my family was sitting at the front of the theater, and I was that one person, yelling loud noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not kylo!
😂
(I still haven't recovered)
I know that makes me like nerd level like billions infinity..............................

0 comments:

Post a Comment