Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Man is looking to hard on this earth on the "outward" 1 Samuel 16:7 "But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."...............

Love hopeth all things, I had to crash to love people, maybe I ain't even at "rock bottom" yet? 1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things."...............
 Feeling pressured to outwardly look a certain way, I have much tried not wearing makeup, wearing tichels, wearing my hair back in a bun etc. etc. etc. etc.
  But I going to annoy the body of christ right now............................................
  I believe some in the body of christ are meant to be celebrities.........and when you are a celebrity it's best you look the part. Like I can't like say for 100% that joseph was dressed like "the bomb" but there is definately room to suggest............................he wasn't looking horrible.....................
Genesis 39:2-7 "And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand. And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand. And it came to pass from the time that he had made him overseer in his house, and over all that he had, that the Lord blessed the Egyptian's house for Joseph's sake; and the blessing of the Lord was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field. And he left all that he had in Joseph's hand; and he knew not ought he had, save the bread which he did eat. And Joseph was a goodly person, and well favoured. And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me."

  I imagine Joseph had quite a nice wardrobe, look at the royals today, are they dressed in rags.............nooooooooooooooooooooo no they are not. Are they christians (I think so) can they be saved definately freaking absolutely. 
   Man is looking to hard on this earth on the "outward" 1 Samuel 16:7 "But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."
 Notice above where the bible says "And Joseph was a goodly person, and well favoured" It's your fruit, it's how you treat people that is what makes a big difference I believe. Not how you look at all, for surely god isn't even looking at the clothing even if it be's name brand designer on the celebrities...............yet seems many of you been ruff on at least Katy Perry.................I wish you weren't.......................
  I've been I feel on this particular topic the entirety of my blog I've been like love people god is love please love people 1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." I won't give up, for it is a good cause. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment