Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2020

I've been framed, like the devil....................but ep truelly truelly truelly Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."............

  I've been framed, like the devil....................but ep truelly truelly truelly Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."............
  You know what time it is the rest of the body of christ ------------ almost 3 a.m.

Evil is the will of God on this earth, 
I believe it now. 
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
"Let evilllllllll rise" Enimem
MM
💀
△▲
pps.......in all things give thanks for that is............
1 Thessalonians 5:18 "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
  I'm very thankful indeed. 
  Deuteronomy 3:21-22 "And I commanded Joshua at that time, saying, Thine eyes have seen all that the Lord your God hath done unto these two kings: so shall the Lord do unto all the kingdoms whither thou passest. Ye shall not fear them: for the Lord your God he shall fight for you." - This is the verses that speak to me at the moment a slew Deuteronomy 3:21-22
  Most people talk about evil and lucifer like that is bad stuffs................but...............................
God made evil
did god make evil to totally make my life stink?
no
I think god actually made evil so that my life wouldn't stink. 
Think on babylon, think on money for second before you deem me having gone all the way off the deep end.......................
think of all the things we can buy
 Now I know most christians don't wear 0 makeup..............don't buy nothing or hardly nothin cause they need to suffer in the flesh for the lord bad. 
2 Corinthians 1:5 "For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ."
  People think I don't suffer for Jesus I don't think, I totally do though. Am I drunk right now - no. Would I prefer to be drunk right now..........yes..........heck yes........................and yes.
  #suffering so bad for the lord right now #facts
   Look babylon the harlot can fall okay, but 1st let me order a few more Twilly scarves 😁
  Long live beanie hats, fur pom poms and twilly scarves. VIVA THE VALLEY GIRL REVOLUTION - HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
 "Wait sheri you might actually be a goth though still, you've taken us down some weird little valley girl rabbit hole" 😂💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Fear god!
Ecclesiastes 8:12 "Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:" - amen Ecclesiastes 8:12


0 comments:

Post a Comment