Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2020

Chippery Video blog post: I am 100% loving people is the way to go cause jesus on the cross dieing said Luke 23:34 "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots." ..............

   I am 100% loving people is the way to go cause jesus on the cross dieing said Luke 23:34 "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots."
  1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
   Yep this is totally my "Valley girl for the lord" song choice ("sheri we thought you were a goth" - ya I'm still trying hard to be a goth to, but I might stink at that, but I haven't given up)
 Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."       Also considering the poor always that's a good plan I billions % recommend that, helping the poor whenever you can, and I can.............
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble."
 "Honey, sweetie, your a valley girl so bad all kinds, give up the goth act honey, it's just not working out for you" ----------------- I know, but I just don't want to be viewed as like just that "fluffy girl" cause there's like so much substance to me. Edginess even, despair even (maybe once like every like 10 years but let's count it). I feel like if I'm just viewed as "fluff" that like nobody is going to like hear me. 
Have a great day!
👄

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment