Search This Blog

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Do you have a "expected end"? Did you know how you think is important? Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." ..........................

Job 42:12 "So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses."Do you have a "expected end"? Did you know how you think is important? Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." We pry all were "discounted" sometime in our life, told we were lazy, or useless, etc. etc. Beat down if you will.
  Maybe even you are like me.............only 211 or so followers on you instagram at any given time (facebook basically the same) and a measily 13 followers on my you tube which is super sad cause I do have quite a bit of video's up on you tube.
Other people do not get to define me or you
as badly as they may want to.

Proverbs 23:6-8

Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats:
7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.
  You will either cling to mammon, or god did you know that....................this cling starts in our brains I'm sure of it (hearts don't think or if they did like they must think after our brains think.........that's what I recogn) Luke 16:13 "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
  How you think - effects how you live.
  And how you live and how you think both pry effect/impact the "expected end" that you invision for yourself..............................sinners can give their lives to Jesus TODAY. 
Get a good "expected end" for yourself!
Lucifer is coming to get me soon I believe I seriously do, but he is I believe going to be blessing me for all of eternity. Like I believe I am "The beauty and the beast" - the beauty part of that song. 
Ecclesiastes 3:15 "That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past."
  You can deem my having lost my mind all you want, I feel "stolen from" right now. I do not feel how my life is right now...........is the way in which God who is a god of love according to the bible (DESIRES TO BLESS ME). 
I believe god has more for me.
Right now I am forsaken like jesus on the cross (in a way) 
but my later end
that is about to be blessed beyond everyone else in eternity I believe. (because God is love.....I've been in god's word a slew, I've put "in the work" TO BE VERY VERY VERY BLESSED! CRAZY BLESSED)
I am obsessed with this song, I just listen to it again and again and again and again somedays. 
You know what would be crazy
working this hard as a christian blogger this many years and not be expecting god to bless me - that would be nuts official. 
  -------- I believe my husband is totally miserable being married to me. He pretends well that he is happy, but I really think he is pretty miserable. He's a nerd, computer programmer, likes to listen to talk radio near all the time....................I not into that stuffs. (though I saved up for a computer in the 4th grade via mowing lawns, but that was a long time ago)
   He needs one them supppppppppppppppppppppppper nerdy chicks, that would like speak coding language to him all sexy.
  I am a fluff chick...................guys think they can marry a chick like me and they'll be in bliss, and I think most them are wrong about that. My fur pom poms came in the mail today to add to the tops of my knitted beanie hats...................I'm up to "extreme valley girl" fluff like this all the time. I think I come across in guys of all ages like idea of their "dream girl" but then reality is probably not there for most guys. Now there are "valley guys" out there, or close to THEY EXIST. (they are rare though like spotting big foot in the forest)






0 comments:

Post a Comment