Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2020

Told today by the main you tube song person of the Apostolic Christian Church of America, that "I just wanted to let you know that you are always welcome to come to our Church and become a member. I am sorry to hear that you feel like you and your grandma weren’t welcome." That sentence got me cocking my eyebrows so bad they both nearly fell off my face...................

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
I put a video at before we get into this blog post, cause I Do not wish in any way shape or form to judge the apostolic christian church of america or nobody. 1 Corinthians 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."
Philippians 3:3 "For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh." - I believe having confidence in the flesh is very bad, and I avoid that at all costs. Cause that in the past = pride big time for me. Told today by the main you tube song person of the Apostolic Christian Church of America, that "I just wanted to let you know that you are always welcome to come to our Church and become a member. I am sorry to hear that you feel like you and your grandma weren’t welcome." That sentence got me cocking my eyebrows so bad they both nearly fell off my face...................
 Last time I checked I'm smothered in bright makeup and costume jewelry and they hate that stuffs!!!!!!!!!!!
  I told him in reply...................
 I believe your church does believe itself to be the holy elect of god on the earth..........are you not the holy elect of god chad better then us all as I sang???????????? You and your church, the perfect holy mighty better then us all Apostolic Christian church of america. The holy elect body of christ on the earth?????

your flawless, you need the earth to worship you, 
it's ok to admit it, 

sheri
 Matt thank god isn't attacking me right now, I needed a break from that. But he got me thinking about how even if you don't have a super great life, and aren't a flawless and awesome as the Apostolic Christian Church of America and you....................wear costume jewelry and bright makeup.....................
Proverbs 16:19 "Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud."
   I actually don't need the "spoil" of the holy elect of god Apostolic Christian church of america..................I'm better off not flawless like them adorned in splendor upon the earth like they are. 
 I'm not saying apostolic christian church of america people's are witches at all.............no,They are so perfect and above us all the apostolic christian church of america, they could never NEVER be tainted by bright makeup, or costume jewelry that stuffs is beneath them 
The stuffs of a harlot headed to hell!
But anyways the scene where the guy who decided for god..................
he ended up with the perfect life afterall................
 I'm working up to something here, if your told you have no friends, and no life and you live a sad sorrowful life to be pitied, like matt a member of the apostolic christian church of america that supposedly "loved" me for weeks with whilst using a fake e-mail address and basically a fake identity (he still claims he's 51..............but my parents both worked in prison sort of jobs, for years, and so I know how to do a full out FBI agent style e-mail search on ANY e-mail address for free and find out a whole lotta info................and tons of photo's flashed up on the screen blurred, but of matt and his apostolic christian church of america wife, and they were in their 20's tops. I come from a family that is well "knowledged" in how to look up people's backgrounds etc.  My mom was the main prison record keeper of the state of Arizona for awhile...............I know how to search a persons identity ---------- all I need is one e-mail address............bogus ones fine them work FBI skills right here 😁
  If your life me as, Matt told me I directly quote "You must lead a very sad and lonely life"
That's fantastic your not "dividing the spoil of the proud" then!
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." Amen the writer of John 10:10.
Love for all even the Apostolic Christian Church of America that pry wants to dice up my body in teeny pieces and put it in a bag and dump it in the desert and then pray that I get eaten. 


1 comments:

Giving it to god said...

elder of the apostolic christian church of america near me, case you aren't aware, told me I was a horrible person...........and he went on telling me how horrible he thought I was even after I was on the floor crying..........he to make sure he chewed me out beat me down real good. (as most of the members of his church have liked to do over the years) And he told me I could NEVER be a member of his church.
Over here on the west coast....................you ain't going to be able to wear no costume jewelry or makeup and be a member of this church (elder over here said one of the reasons I couldn't become a member was cause I weared mascara...........he had a problem with mascara)
I don't believe I'm welcome at any of the apostolic christian churches of america over here at the west coast.............I have showed up to "love my enemies" ------- but I always feel a "energy" in the room. That's the bestest I can word that. That uncomfortable vibe of "oh, here's the girl we want to kill in a billion ways again at our church"

Post a Comment