Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2020

I think it's good not to judge people dieing of covid 19 (I think sometimes, it's just time for some people to die whether that be's via Covid 19 or something else) But I agree with Kenneth Copeland cause bible says Psalm 91:7 "A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee."................

I think it's good not to judge people dieing of covid 19 (I think sometimes, it's just time for some people to die whether that be's via Covid 19 or something else) But I agree with Kenneth Copeland cause bible says Psalm 91:7 "A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee." That's what the word of god says.

  I'm like mostly staying in my house, besides I go for small walks with my kids, and put up open house realistate signs and take em down. Cause I understand the need to not get old people or "in jeopardy of the Covid 19" people sick.
   But I also have been quite different then most out there during this Covid-19 time, when I see people protesting without facemasks on..................cause here me and kenneth out.................
Psalm 91:7 "A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee." 

I mean that's the word of god!
 But again, I understand the need to not infect the old people at risk and the "in jeopardy of the Covid 19" people that are at risk..................I understand the need to protect, them and that is real................and...........................
And.........................Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works." It's a real "good work" to protect people from getting sick, so I believe it is the idea to wear the facemasks, we can work our jobs, keep a good distance from each other, wear our facemasks and be having some real zeal to protect people from getting sick in that. I mean it could happen, that's all I'm saying..................who knows maybe we'll most us stay in our houses for good and become some zombies of some sort????????????????????????????????????????
  I'm including this whole bit of scripture here cause it is just so fantastic..........................

Psalm 91 King James Version (KJV)

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
  I like went back on facebook and I'm not much liking it again.............to many of my facebook friends like to post these "run for your lives in terror" post - that's what I call them..........but just look at what the word of god tells us in psalm 91. 
So facebook all your "terror" posts 
ain't even workin on me!
They ain't even workin
your waistin your time clicking 
them post buttons!
Malachi 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment