Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Works meet of repentance" for this week - I love the apostolic christian church of america, I love my dad, I love everybody.................

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
Works meet of repentance" for this week - I love the apostolic christian church of america, I love my dad, I love everybody........................
  Look nobody is going to get everything right, and I know people love hating each other out there, but I tellin you the truth..........................Are you "unto every good work reprobate"???????????? Or are you doing some good out there???????? 
  I'm saying it isn't our "bad days" that define us, rather our willingness to help our fellow man when they is suffering and/or in need. --------- I'm telling the truth. 

Titus 1:14 Context


11Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. 12One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 13This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 14Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth. 15Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
By the grace of god I am what I am
and I'm not supposed to love lucifer
I'm not supposed to look forward to his coming to this earth
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
 I've gone off the "script" the script that most of the body of christ I've been told by the apostolic christian church of america member that is friends with me.........that most the body of christ hates lucifer with a burning passion and wants nothing but bad things to happen to him...............not me. 
The dirt of the body of christ wishes you a great day!
👄
Dang, I mean, would I even survive if there wasn't like 
Ozzy Osbourne
Def Leppard
Metallica
Alice in Chains
Marilyn Manson
etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment