Search This Blog

Friday, May 1, 2020

Video blog post: A idea I've long lived by in life "show up" just show up......James 4:6 "But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble."........

Video blog post: A idea I've long lived by in life "show up" just show up......James 4:6 "But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble."........

   Forgive the lack of "that modest" attire in above video because I am poor. And the bulk of the time, the clothes I wear is what I can find at the thrift store down the street. (the bulk clothing bins)
   I'm a massive believer in the value of reading at least a page of the bible a day, or listening to a sermon a day...............Matthew 13:12 "For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath."
   Man shall not live by bread alone Jesus said Matthew 4:4 "But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."
  I big time recommend showing up, showing up to pray everyday, showing up by reading your bible everyday or listening to a good sermon I find also works just fine.
  Show up to your job, if you can do that safely at the moment (my job is safe, I'll use hand santizer, but you know I'm putting up and taking down realistate signs so pretty safe).
  But also............don't beat yourself up if you don't call all your family members this week, or I don't know whatever else a person could beat themselves up over. If you just call one relative this week or friend - hey that's great!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I don't know where I'm going with this blog post????????????? I just want to remind everyone, to please keep "showing up"
  The economy is maybe like down at the moment, but it should pick up. The United States of America has been a really prosperous country for 2 reasons.............
God
and American's "work ethic"
  Proverbs 10:4 "He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich." Diligience to read your bible everyday, and pray, or listen to a sermon everyday, and work if you can safely that is good! If you can't work right now, be diligent where you can be is my advice. 

  Things are gonna get better!
(I just don't know when????????)
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment