Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Public service announcement are you around the age of 50 didn't ever lift weights cause you didn't have time (or thought you didn't) and/or thought that bodybuilding stuff was vain like the elder of the apostolic christian church of america that told me I'm a horrible person..............

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
  
  (sidenote at the beginning of this blog post - I'm pro fat positivity, which is different a touch then "fat acceptance" cause I believe it's healthy for us all to want to be eating better, and excersizing more ..............people should be like uh supported for any like positive things they like are um trying to like do in their lives, regardless of their size)
"sheri honey are you going to tell us burlesque dancing is positive" - look I just wanting to be like not hating overweight people. I like my blog to be very positive. 
Do unto others as you'd have done unto you
Matthew 7:12 "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." --------- I would want people supporting me for any positive stuffs I did if I had a weight problem........and loving me. And beauty comes in all sizes it sure does...................it's inside us, that's where it really counts. ---------- I believe that!!!!!!!!!!  Public service announcement are you around the age of 50 didn't ever lift weights cause you didn't have time (or thought you didn't) and/or thought that bodybuilding stuff was vain like the elder of the apostolic christian church of america that told me I'm a horrible person.........................well if "buisiness isn't working" anymore which it pry ain't I know the solution...............
    Cause I watch a tv show not saying what show (and some guy was having problems). And he got a shot in the ouch place. Because stuffs stops working often in guys around the age of 50 if they ain't got enough testosterone in their bodies. BODYBUILDING MIGHT ALSO WORK OUT FOR YOU!
    I was told bodybuilding is vain, by the elder of the church of the apostolic christian church of america....................but it's helping me in getting through pre-menopause. I can't say how........exactly?????? I'm just done with the idea that bodybuilding is some "vanity" thing. I'm done, with being told trying to be healthy is "vain" John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
   I mean I can even come of with "saintly uh examples" you buff.............you can rescue someone from a burning car pry easy. You buff you can pry rescue someone from a burning house easy - these are the examples I have off the top of my head.
   Firemen are buff we don't insult them by calling them vain (safe to say 0% firemen that are members of the apostolic christian church of america).
   Did you loose your job (or your ability TO YIKES AT NIGHT), you want your life back GET YOUR LIFE BACK ................I big time suggest lift the weights. Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." It don't even take much, if you all realized how little my hulk self actually lifts, you'd be amazed 70% of bodybuilding is diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 70%
   I get trying to make not lifting weights saintly in your minds but you have greately many of you negatively have impacted me in that.................
#1 I've been greately judged as vain, well that has impacted me
anybody that is lazy
someone's impacted,
they have to clean up after you maybe?
Or stuff don't work on your anymore 🔍 (cause it shrank cause it don't have testosertone) ------- or hardly works, or you just don't even have a "drive" for that anymore in general.
   My lord Jesus christ did not come here that I might have some deprived life!!!!!!!!!!!
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
    FACTS: Many you need to change your mind about bodybuilding.
maybe not all you
maybe some you ladies out there dieting real well and like fanning yourselves off all day like I see you whilst in or nearing menopause, maybe that all works out for you????????
     Only place my near menopause 
self likes to sweat is the gym!!!!
grunts
I'm a BEAST!
   And I get your little view there............1 Corinthians 6:19 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?" This idea eat a bunch of veggies, diet, diet basically a lot of america isn't a bodybuilding country, though gyms are more abundant and I'm glad about that. But for a long time and still to this day, a lot of this country "diets"
    Diet's might take care of your temple of the holy spirit..........sure enough.............but diets are depraved, you can't eat like a beast then.
   Jesus Christ our lord, came that you and I might have life more abundantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
I know I'm not the only one that understands this in the united states of america, but somedays it's feels to me like I'm nearly the only one that "get's it"
  Course yes, there are dangers to bodybuilding..............especially if you use steroids, I'm a natural bodybuilder. 
  These days I ain't even into injesting whey protein much..........besides some whey in bodybuilding bars that I eat.......that's mostly it. (there is a supplement I use though and still rely on "l-glutamine" that helps your muscles recover, if you worked out a slew so that you can recover faster from a gruelly day of bodybuilding). L Glutamine has been my "go to" for years and years and years and years..................THAT'S IT. 
 Your health can be more abundant bodybuilding
your life can be more abundant bodybuilding
(I am convinced of that)
and Jesus came that we might have life and have it more abundantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank God I don't have more zeal for bodybuilding then I do, cause if I did I'd actually be on fire right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day!
Look at my muscle.......that's life more abundantly FOR SURE!

 I don't recommend you all going looking in the mirror after looking at my massive jacked to wazzu upper thighs in the picture above. 
  Bodybuilding like karate..........starts in your mind..........A resolution that you are victorious
You are more then a conqueor in Christ Jesus!

Romans 8:36-38 

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
  It starts in you mind 1st getting super buff does. Think like a winner................Think like a winner..............
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
   I've gotten to be such a beast lately, thank god the Bowflex corporation makes sturdy bodybuilding equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment