Search This Blog

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Actually people are right about me, I am nothing, but I gained understanding of these bible verses one day...................

Update 12/21/2022 added fresh pillows and a new blanket to the couch in the 5th wheel ---------- lot's of baby steps will get my 5th wheel looking niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.............
Actually people are right about me, I am nothing, but I gained understanding of these bible verses one day......(this is a e-mail I sent the three apostolic christian church of america pastors I e-mail, I want to not forget this go back and re-read this days I feel discouraged).......
1 Corinthians 1:24-26 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:"
   All god needs is my weakness, this is what god spoke to me one day while reading these verses, all he needs is my folly, AS LONG AS I AM FAITHFUL
GOD IS POWERFUL AND MIGHTELY ABLE FOR HIS "FOOLISHNESS" IS WISER THAN MEN, AND HIS "WEAKNESS" IS STRONGER THAN MEN ----------------- GOD IS ABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have to be much of nothin, just be like the poor widow and give that might, give that dinky bit I have if all that is in a day is that I don't walk in the flesh, I simply deny myself talk up my cross an follow jesus in the most basic of way -------------- god can do a lot with a lowly faithful fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.".................


0 comments:

Post a Comment