Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I want jesus in my life more, and want to follow jesus very much so, be "MORE THEN A CONQUEROR IN CHRIST JESUS"..........not be drug down by this world..................

Update video 1/8/2023................showing off my willow plants that have many leaves on them 15 of them am planting today around my 5th wheel : )........................
 I want jesus in my life more, and want to follow jesus very much so, be "MORE THEN A CONQUEROR IN CHRIST JESUS"..........not be drug down by this world..................
  There is something to overcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I think when the bible it says....................Romans 8:36-37 "As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us." Does that mean that bad stuffs doesn't happen to me????????????? I think struggles and such THEY HAPPEN...........I could be like having "went on the jesus happy bus a touch to much" I don't know??????????????
next few verses...............................
Romans 8:38-39 "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." 
  To me being "more then a conqueror" is when the things that would be devastating to a lot of people out there...................THINGS THAT COULD BREAK A PERSON...................they don't. 
  (I mean though maybe I haven't fully hit that more then a "conqueror" point yet BUT I BELIEVE FOLLOWING JESUS IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Life will not be able to drag me down into some pit of complete despair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I will continue to have jesus in my life, cause I will continue to follow him...............................BE THAT SHEEP "SHEEP FOR THE SLAUGHTER" loose my life, loose it to gain christ. 
  The bible says.......................Mark 8:36 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" YOU WILL DIE SOMEDAY, IS ANYTHING ON THIS EARTH REALLY TO BE LOVED????????????????
  My relationship with jesus that THAT will go on for all eternity, that'll never end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (less I gave up and drew back Hebrews 10:39 "But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.")
  A apostolic christian church of america pastor recently was talking about the importance of being "born again"...................................I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH HIM.........................John 3:6-7 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again"
That which is born of the flesh is flesh
and that is not good you cannot enter heaven that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John 3:3 "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." YOU CANNOT JUST STAY LIVING IN THE FLESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND "SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  LOVE
Psalm 41:1 "Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble."...........................


0 comments:

Post a Comment