Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2020

Did you know if your "born again" that means you prefer walking in the spirit now?????????...............

  Blessed Be Apostolic Christian Church of America 
may Jesus Christ our Lord accept your repentances 
and usher you into his beloved and may you dwell in green pastures for all the days of your lives. 
Did you know if your "born again" that means you prefer walking in the spirit now???????? Recently I've went on a few times talking about reading the bible at least once in the day or listening to a christian radio talk show at least once in a day......................but God has been convicting me lately (think that's the word) that He wants us serving Him not the lusts of our fleshes. Galatians 5:25 "If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit."
  Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."
  Anyways........um.............last night in prayer I was telling god, cause somedays I'll just all day long have a dialogue going back and forth with god (not all the time........sometimes) Mark 12:30 "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." Being a messianic jew, I know the 1st commandment is super super important us jews know that, or you know the ones of us that are christian know that. And I was telling God that there 1st commandment which is the 1st commandment Isn't talking about me doing any good deeds besides being god's word basically LOVING GOD with like all my heart and soul and my mind!!!!!!!!!!!
 (cough I'd listen to me Apostolic Christian Church of America, I sure would I would listen to my makeup wearing blonde self some............not that you can't be saved with perfect outward looks like you look and maybe your could be saved heeding "commandments of men") Galatians 3:2-4 "This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain."
  Around me there are so many christians that are Martha's and not Mary's and I've most of this whole time been more of a Mary. Luke 10:42 "But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her." "one thing is needful"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I'm not saying don't do good deeds Ephesians 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."
  If you are of my gang, the dinks of the body of christ the garbage of the body of christ..................hi 😁💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 only 1 thing is "needful"
   Kenneth' Copelands sermons have been great lately, just saying. He's having sermons near everyday on his you tube channel lately......................
  Great, keep at it Kenneth Copeland, please do, I'm supposed to walk in the spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  
Have a great day!
(and matt e-mailed me today and wished me a great day...............his name might not be matt????? cause a apostolic christian church of america member super young imm'd me right on my instagram - they didn't become my friend they just imm'd me...........saying they'd e-mail me today................think it was the person I've been referring to as "matt" who uses a fake e-mail)
Proverbs 16:7 "When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him." - I don't know if I'm "there yet" but I considering how much I've detailed how much I hate "commandments of men" and there are still (matt included) people of the apostolic christian church of america that don't wear wedding rings (they still love at least 1 commandment of men bad)......................amazing they don't attack me more then I have been..........you know all things considered.


0 comments:

Post a Comment