Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2020

video blog post: My thoughts on both the "awakening" and the "great awakening" which is mentioned in the bible. And the red pill and blue pills - I swallowed the red pill................and how tv is used to keep people complacent (managed)..............

  video blog post: My thoughts on both the "awakening" and the "great awakening" which is mentioned in the bible. And the red pill and blue pills - I swallowed the red pill................and how tv is used to keep people complacent (managed)..............

  A video on the topic.......................tons of video's on you tube, this world is some of it obsessed with "the awakening" (makes sense some of us would be us red pill swallowers)......................it is our job us red pill swallowers to let the blue pill swallowers know "what's up"....................

"Please don't include this song sheri please, not the lyrics to ahhhhhhhhhhh" - hahahahhahahahah
Lyrics : Children… The depths are my domain. Deeper, ever deeper… Let the tides draw you into my dream. Ah… You think you know power… The storm holds strength… But there is a price to be paid. Harness your fury, make your hatred a weapon ! At last… Embrace the truth of shadow… [Drop 1] The hour approaches when all eyes shall be opened. Go. But the brave must remain to serve my will. I have dreamed your destiny, mortal. The hour is close at hand… The Light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all… Reveals her true face. She will bring only ruin. When the arrow finds its mark, the last fetter will fall away… I alone can save you from what is to come. [Drop 2] He gave himself to the deep places. He gave himself to me. She is not the last… but the first. That which was sunken shall rise… All that were sleeping… shall be awakened.
----

 by Fenixi - Awakening

That song rocks so much!
   Acts 2:16-18 "But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:"
25 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
According to the bible I to will sleep...........nighty night myself 😴

1 comments:

Giving it to god said...

Special message for any atheists, or ex-atheists, cause in the future there won't even be any ahteists (or if there were not for long). If you think there is no Lucifer, and no God/Jesus...............well then what sort of "matrix" do you suspect you are in right now????????????????????????????????? Some matrix by chance hmmmmmmmmmmmmm atheists????????????????????????? Did chance you going to tell me atheist "chance" and like uh darwinism all that evolution made this happen hmmmmmmmmmmmm?................
https://giphy.com/gifs/ZCwpmG7uZ4kuisaiyt/html5
I inserts Mortal Combat video game laugh here - hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

Post a Comment