Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2020

We need to have mercy with one another, because there have been days I've been hurt so bad by things people said to me, I couldn't even think straight Colossians 3:12 "Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;".........................

We need to have mercy with one another, because there have been days I've been hurt so bad by things people said to me, I couldn't even think straight. Nowdays I've figured out "ok most people don't have sense of humors anymore they are at this point most of them "pretending" to still have sense of humors they don't really they'll be offended and hate your forever at the drop of a hat if they "find fault" with anything you say or joke about..................
Philippians 2:1 "If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,"
Colossians 3:12 "Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;"

 I do not believe at all I am of the elect of God.........but I believe that verses are good for me to "shoot for". I believe I'm a whole nother segment of the body of christ, saved, not wedding guest either........................yet another teeny segment of the body of christ mentioned in the bible (said segment does exist). I bestest not talk about said segment. 
(clearly I am a LGBTQ supporting segment of the body of christ..........
I'm straight though definately billions straight)
"We're all hurting Sheri"
--- could be the case
many are
many are without jobs
or in abusive relationships
or worse
Mark 2:17 
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
agonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 
Have a great day!

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment