Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2018

So after todays shooting at a synagogue in pittsburgh, ya I thanking god I'm mostly white and am going to like walk around with my hair showing and fake tattoo sleeves and like live...................

So after todays shooting at a synagogue in pittsburgh, ya I thanking god I'm mostly white and am going to like walk around with my hair showing and fake tattoo sleeves and like live.
  I telllllllllll you all right now earth, there some crazy folks in america, it is probably only like 5-10% of america but sheesh that 5-10% is done craaaaay cray! 
https://www.vox.com/2018/10/27/18032250/the-pittsburgh-synagogue-tree-of-life-shooting-antisemitism-soros
  The bible says that the fearful won't enter into the kingdom of heaven Revelation 21:8
...........but this isn't fear.......it's clean SMART to do what you need to do to be alive!!!!!!!!!
  If being alive ===='s walking around a marilyn monroe look alike all the time..........that's my plan!! (ps..............I no wearing any makeup in below photo's besides a bit of lipstick and a tiny amount of mascara cause my lashes are a bit scrawny but I about to fix that problem!!!!!!!!! And some eyebrow pencil, cause my eyebrows are missing at the ends but I about to fix that problem to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- with some hair growth serum meant for eyelashes and eyebrows).
  ppps...........no offense meant to tattoo'd people. I happened to actually of bought a slew of tattoo sleeves, I don't think I'd ever get a tattoo, but in my estimation it's a bit fun to walk around with some pretend tattoo's 😀. Marilyn Monroe was quite a character (I mean that in a good loving way)..........ya I am to...................................

  


  I'm very, very, very pleased, with president Trumps response to today's shooting. 
   So much I battle with my looks...............
cover my head oooooooooooooooh might look jewish then might be killed then
don't cover my head............then I got to deal with guys flirting with me a lot (which ok I don't actually mind that). But then I gotta worry about dark parking lots at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   Well earth............ladies especially.........................do what ya gotta do to survive, you know what I'm saying??????? I guess what I'm saying is put mace in your purses!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
  Thank god I'm a bit fat. 
thank god! 
but overweight ladies (mace ya)
thank god I'm a bit fat!
Landmines everywhere in life. Talk you could be judged for????????? Stay quiet you could be judged for that in life. 
  Wear jewelry ooooooooo could be judged as a friend with the world then..........don't wear it, you could be viewed as a radical crazed evangelical christian 😍 (I ain't there myself, I wear a few bracelets people). Wear one bracelet, or two, but don't cover yourself in that............don't have giant jewelry armoire's for instance, keep that down to a minimum is my recommendation Philippians 4:5 "Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand."
  Only people safe are people that just sit on their couch and breath but even they are in a danger of sorts cause if they just sat on the couch and breathed - they'd pry gain weight and have health problems eventually!!!!!!!!
  I'm off to drink Chai Tea! 
Shabbat Shalom


0 comments:

Post a Comment