Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2018

My works "meet of repentance" for this week : ).........bible says Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.".........................................

My works "meet of repentance" for this week : ) Acts 26:20.........bible says Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.".........................................

   This month is "purple crying" month at a hospital near me and they are accepting purple hats this month. So I'm crocheting purple baby hats this month (one of the hats above is premie size.......that's on purpose smaller)
   Hopefully will be able to drop these off this weekend 😀 Buy some more purple yarn in some different variegations 👍
   I'm hard at work working on this here bit of the bible..........................this is the bit god wants me working on right now.....................
Matthew 25:35-37
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
 Babies are you know born naked, and so theoretically and in reality I much believe crocheting baby hats is a heeding of Matthew 25:36 "Naked, and ye clothed me:" -------- of course so is giving clothes to homeless people etc. etc. etc.  
 That's all the latest, right now I'm mega into the song 

Slipknot - All Out Life

  I can't embed this video into this post cause it has cussing in it. Slipknot is pretty safe to say "cross and skullbones" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLoYIBEZEfw
  Whether they are "cross and skullbones" for the lord or not "cross and skullbones" for the lord..................bible says to not judge nothing. 
1 Corinthians 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."
  They challenge you to all out ffffffffffffing life 👍👄💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Cross and Skullbones for the lord 👍👄
  Have a great week earth!
LOVE
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment