Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Vegans some them are full out commanding people to abstain from meat 1 Timothy 4:3 "Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth."

Vegans some them are full out commanding people to abstain from meat 1 Timothy 4:3 "Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth."
   I had a vegan facebook friend for like 3 days, she unfriended me, I kept telling her how healthy the mediterranean diet is..................................I don't think she liked that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vegans can get omega 3's and maybe 6's uhhhhhhh at least one omega I know for a fact drinking chia seeds, which I drink chia seeds daily these days (not much though cause so many people talk about chia seeds lowering ones blood pressure) ---- but it's not much omega's, it's not going to give you the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllly good health boost that either full out eating fish will give you.......or taking fish oil supplements.

Ya I'm Dr. Oz right now
somedays though I'm Dr. Phil
love you both πŸ’“πŸ’“
    I've done some research https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/omega-3-fish-oil-for-brain-health
omega 3's can help HELP your brain health and your mental health so they are very important!!!!!!!!!!
  I was vegan for a few months, and then I started nearly passing out again and again, well come to find out.....................if you work out excessively WHICH I OFTEN AM.............that will deplete your iron even more...................I GOT THE POINT EVEN TAKING MULTIVITAMINS THAT said they had 100% of a persons daily iron.................I was near passing out daily EVEN TAKING IRON SUPPLEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
https://breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/what-athletes-need-to-know-about-iron-deficiency
   I'm letting you all know this sorta stuff can happen, it's potentially extremely dangerous to become a vegan if you are super atheletic.
  Anyways, I've given ear to vegans, I love animals, I have 7 chickens, 2 cats, 2 dogs, 3 parakeets, and a few goldfish. And I believe moderation is good, I believe obesity the obesity epidemic is serious and we all need to take our health serious.............and taking it serious..................we pry would be better off eating less meat..............choosing what meat we do eat wisely, I've researched it out red meat is the worst for ones health. Chicken is better.........fish is the bestestest. And eat much less chicken, much less red meat, even limiting how much fish one eats in a week (well fish can have mercury in them..............I copy this off of google......................searched "how much fish to eat in a week"...................
"""Eat up to 12 ounces (two average meals) a week of a variety of fish and shellfish that are lower in mercury. Shrimp, canned light tuna, salmon, pollock, and catfish are low-mercury fish. Albacore (“white”) tuna has more mercury than canned light tuna. So limit your intake of albacore tuna to once a week."""
  This is important things to know.
   Philippians 4:5 "Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand."
  It's good though to want to eat less animals, and I hope we all would want to eat less animals, that is a good thing, to care about animals. 
  But uhhhhhhhhh that said, fish oil is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good for people, if you don't eat fish, or take fish oil supplements your stuck with chia seeds...........chia seeds are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay inferior method of obtaining omega 3's like it's ridiculous how little omega 3's one gets drinking chia seeds. 
  I am after those chia seed omega 3's sure am...............but I know where that omega 3 lotto is.....................it's eating some fish, or taking some fish oil supplements (vegans can be angry at me all for the rest of their lives, telling the people the truth far as I know it to be). My sources of info are pretty solid so vegans would be hard pressed to proove me wrong. 
   Though hey I'm fine with vegans being vegans. Some them are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay commanding people to not eat meat, a vegan probably real mad at me, unfriended me today cause I'm in love with elements of the mediterranean diet and they know I like my omega 3's a lot πŸ˜€πŸ‘
    I'm not knocking chia seeds though...........they help............they are good to eat!!!!!!!!!!!! But I believe people need a bit more omega 3 then what they could safely consume via chia seeds. 
   Could be why some vegans appear to be angry..............they pry need more omega 3's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vegans you probably really do need more omega 3's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  The bible says god is chill with us eating meat........it's the bible. So even the "morality" issues the vegans like to bring up have limits to them. I believe animals should be killed humanely, treated extremely well while they are alive. 
  God made it so that tigers would eat rabbits............god don't look at the tiger and think to Himself "oooooooooooo that is a imoral piece of ------" no god knows that tiger needs to eat!!!!!!!!!!
  Same with all kinds of animals that eat each other. Right now vegans, while I'm typing this, probably like 1000's and 1000's and 1000's of various gazelles, hippos probably get the munchies, cheetahs, lions, kangaroo's oooooooooo ya kangaroo's get hungry, spiders, bats πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’‹ I extra love the bats, snakes πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’‹ snake love to, zebra's hey they get the munchies wonder what sort of animals zebra's eat hmmmmmmmmmmm they pry like frogs ya poor frogs they pry get eaten often by a lot of animals. 1000's and 1000's and 1000's right now various animals are eating each other right now ALIVE, THEY AIN'T EVEN HUMANELY KILLING EACH OTHER THEY JUST -------- GULP! And it's completely moral for them to do that, god made them to eat animals, and you could tell me well we aren't animals. ok. well our brains need omega 3's!
  I'm telling you all what I know. Our brains need quite a bit of omega 3's.....................it's good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ------- ask the real dr. oz if you no believe me!
   And this idea that everyone will vibrate at a "higher frequency" which I side with the hippies some.......................I going to a drum circle again this coming week.................thinking on the good the bible says think on the good..............................
Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
  There is a idea that eating meat the animal is killed maybe violently, and so your eating in "low frequency" ..........................but I believe that isn't the case with kosher meats, or halal --- those animals are killed better I believe. 
   It isn't the magic pill a lot of the vegans think it is.......veganism...........some them appear to have this grand idea that if only everyone will stop eating meat, then we will all love each other, and there will be no more murder, and we will all sit in fields of flowers all day long with flower crowns on our heads and dance around. 
  I going to be fair right now................to eat a bit less meat, to be aware............I feel is at the very least a step in a good direction CARE CARE ABOUT THE ANIMALS, want to even see more animals around it's a good desire to have......................and to eat a bit less meat with that "hope" in our hearts. 
   ---------------- but that's not going to get rid of people's sinful natures not eating meat won't I'm saying. It isn't the magic pill the vegans many of them think it is. 
   1 Peter 4:1-2 "Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God."
   To all the atheist that are bothered by, this idea that we need to believe in god.............well you have a sinful nature.............your going to come across it eventually.......................whether you yell at your child, or flip someone off driving home from work...........it's going to happen!!!!!!!! And merely not eating meat isn't the cure a lot of the vegans believe it is. 
  If any atheist are reading this I ask you with love
which came first the chicken or the egg?????
(really really atheist via evolution............we going to poof have chickens that lay eggs just perfect, perfect protein source there in them eggs.............perfect alligators, and lizards, and gecko's and chimpanzee's and gorilla's and toucans, and on and on and on......................................
that's point to so much more then randomn chance in my mind
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
You could have a rock your whole entire life......................and it will probably evolve 0%............the idea of all the variety of life on this earth just evolving into existance I believe it's not possible without there being a god. 
besides it would be horrible if there weren't a god
cause what if this earth just kept polluting
and then people like didn't become vegans and all the animals died and everybody started killing everybody cause nobody hardly is vegans out there - and going by most vegans logic they are thus then of depraved "low vibrating frequencies" 
and countries nuked each other
and then like the whole earth was like nuclear fallout
and like
there was like uhhhhhhhhh
hmmmmmm few 1000 people left all scabbed crawling on the floor
trying to eat what dead animals they could crawl up to cause they are like scabbed bad from all the nuclear bombs
and then like they'd like die slow deaths all scabbed just die there
the end
that would be horrible atheist!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment