Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Feeling unblessed by god, no need to "go off the rails on a crazy train aye, aye, aye" for jesus was himself Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."............

Feeling unblessed by god, no need to "go off the rails on a crazy train aye, aye, aye" for jesus was himself Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted." Ya I include ozzies song......................

  I love ozzy, I hope that he finds his way back to a relationship with the lord again. (one episode of one of his shows I sensed some real love for the lord I REALLY DID.........he even said on one episode of one of his shows that he has "crucifixes around his house for a reason"). Yes there are christians out there that seem to have it all, but not having it all, can also be a sign of being uhhhhhh very diligient in following the lord ---- just as much as "having it all" could be (cause god has blessed you a slew). I've been battling that idea lately, that idea that ozzy battles in the song above, this idea that "things are going wrong for me" --------- but I've decided they ain't, not right now, not at the moment.
  I just have not been "raised up" by god yet 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:" My mom has insisted to me that everyone likes me, and my blog is super popular AND MAYBE THAT IS EVEN THE CASE...........but is that me really "raised up" by god yet? I don't think it is.
  Though apparently when I finally mentioned my families names, they got hell according to my mom from alllllllllllllllllllllll kinds of people (it's hard to believe for me, I won't lie..........................I don't got people coming up asking me for autographs on the streets or to have photo's taken with me like I see happens to you tube celebrities etc.). But that is what my mom has told me that I am indeed "that big"
   Which now I segway into my other topic I want to address today......................comparing each other to each other, it's so important we don't do that. God definately has different people in the body of christ doing different things..............and some are missionaries and I know I KNOW many of those missionaries appear to be doing a great many mighty good deeds (my church they are some of the macks of my church, they show up and they are like micheal jordans for sure, they always far as I know everytime one them is at our church they get to give a speech).
  Everyone is valuable, everyone has worth you have worth!!!!!!!!!!
Luke 12:7 "But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows."

  God is no respector of persons, he values everyone! And he sincerely wishes all would repent 2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
  Whether I am "big" or "not big" bigness isn't even real...................unless we talking about god/jesus. 
GOD IS BIG!
 It's great that the missionaries are so esteemed high at my church - we should esteem each other highly. But nobodies "big" -- nobody...........but we all are valued by god. I'm saying if my blog were as big as my mom told me it is, or if I were to say become a celebrity someday, and/or a celebrity you tuber (which is a real possibility in the future)......................I am a servant of god. God is big, god is who is big, not none of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   It's good to always stay humble. Proverbs 16:18 "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."
   My works meet of repentance for this week, still making them, these preemie hats I'm sending to http://warmupamerica.org/tiny-hats-tiny-babies
One of the hats pictured above is medium sized, I just have such a hard time believing that most all the babies born in africa are preemies, I'm holding out hope for a few sorta larger sized babies (common medium hat sized babies 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏)
   That's all the latest. 
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment